Thursday, November 3, 2005

~Sigh~

Just stopping in for a bit tonight.

I'm so tired, that I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake for "The O.C." lol.  I am sure I will, just so that I can keep up with the "draaammmaa"...

 

I am actually kinda in a mood tonight.

Things are reaaalllly bothering me.

Noise.

Crying.

Whinning.

Stuff like that.

 

Shoot, a walk around the block with Rowan didn't even help.  Wanna know what??  Because she whined half way around!!  Ugh...

 

Oh well.  I think a good nights sleep (if that is possible) will help me out BIG TIME.

Thank goodness Derek is home... Hopefully he'll be a big ol' help for me.  If not, he is going to get a "Swift Kick in the Ass"...

 

buahahaha... I'm evil.

 

Anywho.

 

I had emailed Jackie from "Small Town Wife to Military Wife" the other day to check in with her.  It had been a while since she had updated, so me being the worry wart and pushy pickle (right, Nae??) I wrote her.

Come to find out, she is really having a hard time.  Her husband and kids are okay, so don't get worried, but she is struggling in other ways.  I will not go into detail, because that is not my place... But she did ask me to say Hello to all in Jland and to ask for your thoughts and prayers.

So, please keep Jackie in your thoughts and prayers... Thanks!!

 

Hmm, what else.

Oh.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going for pedis.  Thank goodness too because my tootsies really need some lovin' :)  Plus, I need some Girl Time!

 

Me and the kiddies will be on our own for tomorrow night though.  Derek is working OT and will not be home until the wee-hours in the morning.

Mom and Dad will be leaving tomorrow for Redding.  My brother has another Hockey (GO UC DAVIS!) tourney up there this weekend.  They will not be home until Saturday evening late sometime.

 

Hmm... Well, I am off now.  Survior is on and I gotta go get grossed out by all the people itching and eating nasty things, huh Barbie??

 

Have a great rest of the week friends.

Hugs and Love,
~Pickles~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks darlin'... it means a lot...Hope the "stress bug" doesnt get at you too!! LOL... Somethings' gotta give though, right?..(((HUGS)))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're almost up the hill! You'll be better, and back to Pickle Form in no time! Hope the man is cooperative!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Take care--no relapse of the flu--sleep, sleep , sleep!  (yah, I know, impossible with the kids, but we can dream)
Had a tough time with the whining and crying today too....somedays, it's hard to tune it out, huh?  
Have a good day :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

ooo pedis do sounds nice...wishful thinking here though ;( bah....maybe i can ask for one for my birthday, lol....hopefully you get your sleep tonight...!  i'm hoping for myself too...olivias been cranky lately....
well ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I've been worried about Jackie myself...
She is such a sweet girl...I will keep her in my
prayers....Sooner or later i wanna give this pedicure
thing a try =)   Hope u have a good weekend
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

*GO BRO* *YAY*

-I feel Hat Trick, hehehe. *YAY*

Ewwww, Pickle, thanks a lot. Now I'm all itchy again, major EEK!!! Time to shower. Cya on the flip, weeeee.......

*wink*

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're a pushing Pickle, but you mean well...such a big heart you have.

Nobody...I mean NOBODY touches my feet.  I broke two toes withing 18 months of each other, and it's been a almost two years since the last one happened, and I still can't let people touch my feet.  I almost have a panic attack when I have to take the polish off those two toes.  It doesn't hurt, it just feels weird...I know I'm weird so whatever.

Anonymous said...

BTW...I'm still working on sidebar bliss...mine is empty as well so let's see if I can come up with something this weekend!

F-YA it's FRIDAY BABY!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! A PEDI! I need one of those ... I haven't gone to get one in a while! :(
I'm super jealous!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I've NEVER had a pedi....I think maybe I should go get one. I do like my feet.

Anonymous said...

I would love to go get a pedicure, but not this week. No extra funds for that.
I have never watched the OC. Now that I work day shift, I need to find a show that comes on once a week that I can get into and addicted to..lol.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

OC rocks! Love that show!!

Pedis!? Awesome!! Hope it was fun! :)
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

I will keep Jackie in my thoughts and prayers.  Poor thing....she's had it rough.  

I want to go get a pedi done.  Maybe I'll do that this weekend :)  

I'm a HUGE Survivor fan...lol

Luv~Heather