Sunday, February 26, 2006

~Finding Nemo~

     MarlinandDoriresized.jpg
                                    Marlin and Dori... "Finding Nemo" 2006

 

We had such a blast on Friday night... "Finding Nemo" was awesome... They followed the story line, only leaving a few parts out... and the skating was fantastic!!

We had floor seats and were right in the front row... Seats 4, 5, and 6.  I swear, the ice was maybe 3 feet infront of us!  Such a blast!!

Rowan and I did miss having Derek with us... But Auntie Amy (my bestest friend) was a great stand in...

The show started right on time at 730pm and we didn't get out of there until 10pm... eek.  Long night.  Rowan and I finally climbed into bed at midnight.  Oh well, the night together was worth it!!!

We hope you enjoy the pictures... there are a lot of them!!  And if you know the story, you won't need an explanation to go along with the pictures... But I'll be nice and fill you in on some of them ;)

Hugs,
~Pickle Jenn~

 

PS.  I did it... I did it... I pierced my nose today!!  Pictures to come later when it isn't so red and swollen!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool is that...i bet that was so neat to see in person!
w2g on the nose piercing...see wasnt so bad huh?
cannot wait to see the pics
ttyl
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

That show looks amazing.  Wonder if it'll be coming my way soon.  The colors were stunning.  I can't believe how real it all looked.  Very cool.

As for the nose piercing...way to go, girl!!!  You gutsy thing, you.  LOL  I remember the days of piercings..... <grin>

Can't wait to see it!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

happy you had a great time, looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your nose!!!  And, can't wait to find out if it hurt or not.  Loved the pictures, and boy, you were close!!  WOW!  Bethany still remembers when we took her to see Aladdin on Ice and she was only 4 years old!!!  Such wonderful memories.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time. My mom use to always take me to Disney on ice. The last time we went, I think was when I was like 22..lol...They were coming to town around my birthday and we went again...it was fun!
Can't wait to see your nose! Did it hurt?
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast..... miss rowan is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

looks like a wonderful time:) lOVE THE PICS..
Miss Rowan is pretty as ever.

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I had my nose pierced...2 weeks.  It never stopped hurting, I couldn't blow my nose and I didn't get the hoop like they reccomend, I got the screw thingie and I would wake up in the middle of the night with my nose running, blow it and the darn thing would fall out!  It hurt so bad trying to get it back in at one point I woke my mom up to do it and then another time I tried myself...dropped the ring right down the bathroom sink!  

I hope you do better with yours LOL...ouch, it still hurts thinking about that, and the upper ear piercing...that one took 5 months to heal after I took it out.

~V~

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics...
Glad ya'll had a good time...great seats too!
Can't wait to see your nose piercing...ouchie...hehe
They are so cute tho...my cousin has one

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!  Looks like sooo much fun.  

Luv~Heather