Thursday, February 23, 2006

~Really, I'm such a Pooper!~

I really tried my hardest to get here tonight to share with you a few different entries.

Yes, I said a few... many more than one entry... with you.

But obviously, you are only seeing one... and with out pictures.

 

See, I had a house to clean or I'd face an argument that I didn't want to deal with... plus, it really needed it.  So that and the kids (don't forget dinner!) take presidence over doing a really good few entries.

 

I have an entry to do on my belated Valentine's Day that my husband put together for me...

And of course I want to share an entry about my Miracle Man's 1st Birthday Party!!!  There are some really adorable pictures to come along with that entry too...

 

I have been taking some pictures of the kids the last few days... and I want to share those with you too.  Goodness, am I behind or what?

 

Yet, these entries will all have to wait until Saturday.  See, tomorrow is going to be a busy day and the idea of me doing an entry tomorrow night is SO OUT OF THE QUESTION.

Why? you ask??

Because I'm going to Disney's On Ice "Finding Nemo" with Missy Rowan and my bestest friend in the whole wide world Amy.  Mommy was supposed to go with, but because my grandparents are still not better, she is going to stay behind.

 

Other than "Finding Nemo" this weekend holds nothing special.  I am getting my hair done tomorrow again though... I am thinking about doing something a little different though.  Maybe put some purple back in, ya know??

AND...

I really want to get my nose pierced.  I know.  I know.  But I do.  So I think I might do that sometime this weekend... maybe have Derek take me or something.  I'll let you know if I do do it though ;)

 

Well, this party pooper has to get the munskins to bed.  Once again, sorry for the delay in all the entries.  I do want to get them in... but some things had to be done before I do share.

Hugs and Love to All,
~Pickle Jenn~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!!! I swear I have been reading, just not taking the time to comment,
you let me know if you get your nose pierced.
I want mine sooooo
soooo
soooooooo bad
Let me know how it goes,
and pictures please!!!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see pictures and hear about zachs birthday :)
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

I have wanted my nose pierced for YEARS but my hubby will not allow it!  I don't want any huge thing hanging from it, just a teeny, tiny little diamond stud, almost one you cannot see.  I think I may have to do it though, even though he will not be happy.  He can get his new tattoo and I will get my nose pierced.  Wish I lived closer to you, we could go together!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I lost you alerts and now have foound you
donnaIm texas

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady.

Always leave 'em wanting more. I think your explanations are quite acceptable, although your fans *ahem* tend to grow impatient!!!!!!  I'll be waiting!

Enjoy that show with the little one!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Jenn and I hope to get my house cleaning done early this weekend.  Maybe I'll get a surge of energy and clean out my van too.  Have fun at the "Finding Nemo" Disney On Ice.  That sounds like a blast!!!!  We want to see pictures of the nose piercing and the birthday whenever you get time.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So sad, thought I would get to see the little munchkins.
But what the heck have fun anyway.

Anonymous said...

I hope that ya'll have a great time at the show. I liked the purple in your hair, go for it!
I have always wanted my nose pierced, but I can't have it in my line of work.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm behind... packing for the move, and all that. blah.  Anyhow. Happy 1st Birthday, Zach!  Gawd, Jen, he's so damn adorable.  I could seriously scoop him up with a spoon and eat him up.  delicious.  and that hair!  OMG I'm dyin. Jimmy doesn't have  enough to compete in the Hair Olympics like Zachy... no cool mohawk for my boy.  Nope, not even when he's having a bath.  has some hair, just not enough to do anything with but comb it the way it grows.  Man, I can't believe he's 1 already. where'd the time go?  too fast, as always.  Love to you and the family.  Liz

Anonymous said...

Editor's Pick?  Your a picked pickle!

Love you~

~V~

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics...
Have a good time tonight....
We wanna see a pic of your
new "do" and ur pierced nose too Miss Thang =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Im so happy to see your  blog featured!

Anonymous said...

Zack is a doll!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Mary Louise

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

You're forgiven!

A nose piercing, ey?  Totally not my thing...probably because I have a nose that looks like a pug dog.  LOL  Now I'm curious to know if you did it....I'll have to read ahead.  <grin>

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I liked "Finding Nemo".  It was cute for a Disney venture.  Nice Journal.  Will come back.  http://journals.aol.com/redoinionsauce/photosmyway