Tuesday, February 14, 2006

~Ho Hum~

Ho Hum.

It's Valentine's Day...

I'm really not big on this holiday... like a lot of people that I've seen through out Jland... but I'll wish you all Happy Valentine's Day still.  I just see this holiday being more of a Hallmark Holiday than what it really is supposed to be about...

But enough of that.

 

Get this.

I'm actually alone right now.

All by myself... well, minus Miss Lola Dog and the cat...

Yes, I'm all by myself...

It is so weird :)

 

The kids are still at my parents house... My dad is taking Rowan to dance tonight so he thought that they'd just keep the kids until he brought Zach home and Rowan here to change.

Derek is off to work already...

So it is quiet... Almost too quiet.

 

Isn't it weird how us mom's can wish for some peace and quiet... but then when we get some, it is almost too quiet for us!!  lol... Guess you can never please us :)

 

So does anyone have some wonderful plans for this evening??  Nah?  Me either... lol.

 

Goodness I'm very boring today...

You know, I think I'll go upload some pictures onto my other computer to share with you guys later...

Besides, I have to go write out two checks for Rowan's dance school... one for tuition and another one for their costumes for their recitals in June!!

I'll be back later...

Ta~
Jenn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the kids..u always have the best photos..
Makes me smile:)

Anonymous said...

I know I wish for peace and quiet ALL the time and when I get it, I turn on all the t.v.'s or the radio because I can't stand the quiet!  LOL!  Love chaos when you are used to it.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY SWEETY!
Love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jen!!  I wish I had about ten more hours to read journal entries about right now.  These days seem to be flying by!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day Jenn!  I'm not real
big on this holiday either...but my wife
is!  lol
Love ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

My daughter is 13 and she dances too. Let me warn you....It gets SUPER expensive the older they get!!! Competition fees, choreographer fees, fees! fees! fees! She loves it, and thank goodness she's my only child (so far). Hopefully my son-to-be will be into the free team sports at school!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentine's day!
Wow, alone time?? COOL!
hugs,
Kathi