Saturday, February 25, 2006

~Just A Quick Note~

"Finding Nemo" was a blast last night... that entry will be coming later today...

It is such a beautiful day today in Central Cali that I can't see us being in the house much longer... so I need to get things done before we head on out!!

I do also have some other Random pictures that I'd like to share with you guys too... So I hope I can get them up as well later.

I just wanted to say Welcome to all the new people stopping by and Hi to all my friends that already come... Thanks for making Jland such a great place!!

 

See you all later... Have a wonderful Saturday!!

Hugs,
~Pickles~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAve a great day and stop posting would ya?  I'm trying to catch up on my alerts and you are not helping!

HAHA!

Love ya!

~V~

Anonymous said...

have fun...gosh i'm missing california...its still cold in indiana!  enjoy the day cannot wait to see more pics!
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures!  It's amazing to me how much I can enjoy looking at people I have never met before...but I feel like I know so well!!!
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

your welcome and happy to stop by I love reading new journals.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see Nemo. I'll be back to see!

Jimmy