Tuesday, February 21, 2006

~A Quacky Quicky~

Hey Guys.

This one is going to be quick... even though I have a million things I need/want to share with you.

 

This weekend was Zachary's 1st Birthday Party... I will really try my hardest to get an entry in tomorrow... When I've got most of what I need to do done.

 

Also, I might not be around as much as I like in the near future.

Both of my grandparents have come down with pneumonia and Influenza type A.  Yeah, neither one of those are good for people that are 88 years old!!

Grandpa is in the hospital... was taken there via ambulance on Monday...

Grandma is coming tonight to be with my parents so she has someone watching her and helping her.

Unfortunately, she is very contagious at the moment... so that is going to put a wrench in my babysitting needs... but don't get me wrong.  I don't care!!  My grandma is way more important than a paycheck!!!

I will be off more than likely tomorrow again and then head back to work on Thursday for 1 days of work...

Friday is the day that we go and see Disney on Ice "Finding Nemo"... so that is something to look forward to.  Bummer thing about that though is that Derek won't be able to go with Rowan and I.  Yep, he has to work and there is no way to get his shift covered.

SO!  I'm needing to find someone to fill that third seat!!

 

Okay, I need to run.  (See, told you this would be quick!!)  I have a bunches of Thank You cards to get done (for both birthday parties) and then a house to clean and dinner to serve up!

 

Hope you all are having an okay week and I'll get by your journals as soon as I can!!!

Hugs and Love to You,
~Pickle Jenn~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck and good health to all concerned! I hope everyone is better soon. Keep us posted, ok?


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I hope your grandparents get well soon!  
Take care Pickle Woman!
Love ya!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Praying for your grandparents Jenn and where do you get the energy to clean house AND make dinner!!  Share the secret please!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...both grandparents!!  I hope they get better soon!  
Hope your week slows down a little bit!  
Michele

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandparents!  Sending healing vibes there way, LOTS of them since at their age they need lots more!!!  I know things are hectic right now, but we can always count on you for pictures when you have the time.  Take a breath and just relax, we will be here when you get back.
Love you,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Sounds like things will be hectic at the pickle jar for a while, but I am sure that you will manage just fine.
Love ya,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Keeping your grandparents in my prayers...
Hope they get better real soon!
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Geez, I can't believe it's been a year!  Seems like you were just pregnant.  

I will sure be keeping your Grandparents in my thoughts and prayers!  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Your life sounds as crazy as mine.

Hope your grandparents are okay!

XO,
bridgett