Wednesday, February 15, 2006

~Hurry Before One Tree Hill~

88 days and counting... 

88 days and counting what? you might ask...  

88 days and counting until Derek and I will be on our way to Disneyland!! 

Goodness, I'm so excited.  I just hope those 88 days go pretty quickly and don't drag out too long!!   I'm worse than a kid sometimes with my excitement.  No joking.  Lately, I've been turning to Derek and saying, "Hey Derek, guess what?" and of course he'll respond "what?" and I'll say "We are going to Disneyland!!!"... too funny huh?  

Anywho...   I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.  Mine was pretty uneventful. 

Like I mentioned, Derek had to work and Rowan was at dance class... It was nice to just sit and be alone with Zachary for a while.  Not like we did much though... lol.  He took a nap in my arms and I watched "The L Word".  

I did get to hear how happy Derek was with his Valentine's gift though.  See, he had been dropping BIG hints for a while now that he wanted this new cell phone from Nextel (Sprint) so I decided to get it for him.  We had to upgrade and renew his service, but its okay... all the guys at his job use Nextel... so thats why we have it.  

Every time I talked to him last night, he'd tell me how great it was... lol.  I guess it is so great because it has a camera, MP3 player and some other gadgets that I have no idea why they are on a phone :)  

And to answer the question that I know you all be asking... No, Derek hasn't given me anything.  According to him, he has something planned for when he is off because he wants to spend some time together.  That is perfectly fine with me...  

Because like I said in a comment in someone's journal earlier... "Time spent with one another can be better than any present"...  

Ahh, I'm such a romantic huh??  

Nah, not really :)  

I'm so glad today is Wednesday because it means that I have only one more day of work left before my 4 day weekend!!   Friday I'm having lunch and doing some errands with my friend Heather (the girl's wedding I was in in November)... We haven't hung out in a while -although she was at Ro's bday party- so it should be fun fun fun!!  

Then Friday evening I'm taking the kids to get their pictures taken.  I didn't get Ro's done for her birthday so I'm doing it now when I get Zach's done for his!!  

Yes, thats right folks... my baby is turning 1!!!   We are having his party on Sunday... Be sure to watch for pictures on Monday!!!  

Well, I've rambled on enough... I need to get my booty into gear and do some cleaning... Gotta get ready for the party!!   Enjoy the pictures :) ~Jenn~
     Bathtimefun1resized.jpg
                                                      
Bath time fun!!

     TongueBathsResized.jpg
                                         Can you tell he likes to splash?

          lolagirlresized.jpg
                                                                  
My Lola Doggie                                            Lifesaverposeresizedcropped.jpg 
                                                            Future Model        HiMrRunnyNoseResized.jpg
Mr. Allergies... or aka... Runny Nose Man   RockStarResized.jpg  That's right Rowan... you are so Rock Star Status!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!  And 88 days is sooooo close!  :)  Wish I could go to Disneyland!  Actually I wish I could go to Disney World, b/c I've been to Disneyland!  :)

Anonymous said...

I bet you smile alot when you look at those two. Those are two happy cute little angels! I love the one where you can see Zachs little happy face behind the dogs picture. There is just something special in his smile. He is a happy little baby.  And miss Row looks just as pretty as ever..she is growing like a weed.
Thanks for the smile. You and your husband are blessed.
Those are some precious little kids you have there. makes me miss mine being small.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

sniff sniff...I missed one tree hill tonight and no one taped it for me...::SIGH::

I love the pictures!

kelly

Anonymous said...

Rock On Rowan, Rock On!!!  What a little Diva that one is!!  And, don't you love when they splash like that?!?!  You end up more wet then they do!  LOL!  My dogs have to be in the bathroom too whenever the kids are in there.  Bet they would want to climb right in if I let them.  WOO-HOO on going to Disney in 88 days!!!  HOORAY for you!  Wanna take my kids for me?  I don't want to go.  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww...just look at those precious babies!!!
Too cute!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

My good friend Pickle~Jenn!

I cannot believe that a year has gone by since the arrival of the little Guy! This is one of the happiest first birthdays ever.

Enjoy the party and enjoy the kids! The bath shots are too great.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Those kiddies are CUTE, CUTE CUTE!!!!!
Jeanne
http://journals.aol.com/candlejmr/AJourneytoaNewMe/

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I laughed at how you will tease Derek about going to Disneyland...love that.  :)

Your kiddos are sooo cute...oh and the dog!  lol  
Enjoy your Friday and enjoy your time spent with Derek this weekend!  I agree with the time spent together is better than any present.  You are good ~great quote!
Have a great weekend celebrating the big birthday #1!!  :)
Michele

Anonymous said...

Great pics....so cute!!!
Have a good weekend
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I have Nextel too and I know the phone you're talking about.  I was thinking that I wanted one too...lol  

Disneyland will be soooo much fun for you guys!  I can't wait until you go too.  I wanna see pictures ;)

Love the pics of the kids, as always!

Luv~Heather