Friday, February 3, 2006

~Hi On A Friday Evening~

Hi all.

I just wanted to stop in and say hello.  You know, try to be better doing my part of being a memeber of J-land.

Not a whole lot is going on today.

The weather is actually semi-nice and it would have been great to go spend a few hours outside, but that didn't happen.

Instead, we all went grocery shopping.  Oh yeah, you know how much fun that can be!!  It always sucks to go shopping while you are hungry!  I swear, you spend 10x more than you would if you weren't hungry and if you were following a list!

It is just me and the chitlens tonight.  I'm planning on making the salmon that I had taken out the other day and some veggies for dinner.  Thankfully, Rowan likes salmon too, so nothing will go to waste.

I also have to clean house... ugh.  Me no likey cleaning house... I do want to make it into my bedroom and clean that up some what... or as much as I can with two children under foot.

We had bought new bedding the other day and I want to put that on.  Derek said I should wash the sheets first, but truthfully, I like the feeling of new sheets... before they've been washed.  Weird?  I don't know.

Its really a pretty bedding.  So, if I get it on in the next day or so, I'll take a picture and share with you all.  I just love sharing ;)

Tomorrow night I'm going out... Woo Hoo for me!!  I am hoping to get a good dinner in and then we'll go see "Underworld: Evolution".  I'm excited!!  Although, I would like to stay home and watch "UFC" with my honey and kids... but I guess I'll have to sacrifice that and go out with the girls for an evening!!  There is always the next "UFC"... lol.

 

Well, I just wanted to stop in and say hello.  I'm pretty empty on words right now and I should be starting dinner.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves!!

Hugs,
~Jenn~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you wash your new clothes before you wear them? Like a t shirt ..I don't BUT my husband does..I like the look of a new shirt..once its washed its not new..wierd I know... I am the same as you with sheets..like the crisp new feel....I also hate washing bedspreads/comforters cause once you do they get all yucko....so usually in a lifespan of a comforter it only gets washed once...BUT I change my bedspread bed sets quite often.....

Anonymous said...

I love new bedding, there is a set at Bed, bath and beyond I have my eye on. I can't wait to see the one you got.

Anonymous said...

I actually like cleaning...but with my 2 kids constantly underfoot, it's nearly impossible unless Doug is home.  

Cooking is my big dislike.  

I want to see the new bedding!  I've been looking at expensive high thread count sheets...but that's all I've been doing...LOOKING.  lol  

Have fun on your girl's night out!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I have to, have to, wash the sheets before using them.  Gotta have the Downy smell on them, lol.
Can't wait to see the pics--I'm due to change ours soon...so I'm looking everywhere for something that strikes me.
Anna

Anonymous said...

Well, HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Nice of you to drop in!  You like sheets BEFORE they are washed?!??!  UGGGHHH, they are hard as rock and scratchy!!!  I have to wash them in hot water with tons of fabric softener before they ever make it to my bed.  Plus I think about all the people that touched them before me.  I know, I am weird!  LOL!  Have fun on your night out!  I am so jealous!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hate the feeling of new sheets, lol, we are opposite!
Glad you dropped in, can't wait to see the pictures.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm in the minority here, but I'm with you, I love the new sheets right out of the package! (as long as the package is sealed, LOL) Get that bedding on so we get some pics, ok?


Hope you had a fun night out!

Jimmy