Tuesday, February 7, 2006

~MySpace is Ticking Me Off... So I Came Here to Say Hello~

Well, MySpace is ticking me off.

I don't know why it doesn't want to load, but it isn't. 

Oh well.

I decided to give up on MySpace tonight and come here to say Hello!

Can you believe I'm getting two entries in in two days?  I know, amazing huh??  I guess I can really get more than one entry in during the week.  Wanna know how I am??

By putting other things off :)

I should be cleaning my bathroom.  It is a mess and really needs some help.  Yet, between Zachary turning the water in the tub on and Rowan coming in and out asking me what I'm doing, I have given up.

Derek won't be too happy... But at least picked up the clothes and have taken out the trash.

 

Rowan was also supposed to have dance class tonight.  I didn't take her.  She has had this croup cough for the last few morning and evenings and I didn't think taking her to class would be the best idea.  Plus, I don't like it when parents bring their kids to class sick... So why would I bring mine?

Oh well... there will be more classes... Like Next Tuesday :)

 

Hmm, what else can I ramble on about?

Oh I know!

The next few months are going to be fun filled for us.

This month, on the 19th, we'll be celebrating Zachary's 1st birthday.  We will probably be having a semi-big birthday party.  Family and some close friends.  And I will surely make sure that my camera has its flash on when I take those pictures :)

 

In March, we are going to Pismo Beach for a few days.  Actually, we are going to the Oceana Dunes for 3 nights to ride quads with some friends.  We are going to rent a 27 foot trailer that they'll actually bring to the beach for you and camp that way.  I would do the normal tent thing, but it gets a little chilly at night for the babes.  It should be pretty fun.  I think my friend Amy will be joining us... I don't want to be left behind when Derek goes riding with his buddies.

 

April will bring more fun for Derek than any of us.  The last week of April brings an annual trip for many of the guys from the PD.  They all get together and make the trek down to Area 51.  Yes,  I said Area 51.  This time they are bringing their dirt bikes and quads... So of course Derek has to go.  Sucky part is, is that he's going to be gone for a bit of time.  Something like 6 days or so.  Yeah, no fun for me... But he does deserve to have a good time!!

 

Now May.  Oh I can't wait for May!

If all goes well, I will be booking a late Honeymoon for Derek and I on Monday... Where to do you say??

To....

Can you guess??

To....

DISNEYLAND!!!

Yep, Derek and I will be going down in the middle of May, to celebrate our anniversary and finally have a honeymoon!  We never had a honeymoon after our wedding because we used all the "cash gifts" on our house at the time.

So, we will be spending 4 days and 3 nights in the most magical place on Earth!!Woo Hoo!!!  Just lets hope it all works out as I have planned... And yes, it will be just me and him... The kids get to go next year!

 

See, told you it will be a busy, yet fun filled, next few months... And you so know that I'll be keeping you all posted on all events!

 

Oh, I hear the baby crying... So I guess that is my buzzer let me know that I've spent enough time on the compy!!

 

Hope you all have a great rest of the week...

Hugs,
~Jenn~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.  You really do have a busy schedule!  

Doug and I have been tossing ideas for a belated honeymoon, using our tax returns.  Like you, we never had a honeymoon.  Well, we did go away one night to a neighboring town...but blah.  How boring.  I've been trying to convince Doug to go to NYC.  Broadway, lights, The Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty.  Fun, fun!  

I've been before, but Doug hasn't.  I think it would be fun.  Saks 5th Avenue, here we come!!!  LOL  

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, guess what my alerts are working!!  I think I'm going to need a computer buzzer starting Monday when I start my new job and my life starts moving really fast then.  Yikes!  I hope I can keep up with everything.  I'm not as young as I was so I'm worried about it.  Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Lisa

 

Anonymous said...

I can't believe little Zach is almost a year old!
My gosh this time has flown by!!!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Honeymoon sounds great..I think you will have a blast~  

Anonymous said...

honeymoon sounds really cool!
and it sounds like the honeymoon is ove4r with you and myspace.
me, I am at war with them so to speak.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Myspace ticked me off last night too....

Sounds like some great things happening in the next few months!

Disneyland! Whoot!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your going to be a busy pickle Plus don't you have a birthday in May? I believe its the same day as mine.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my Blog! The last time I went to Disneyland, I choose the WORST day of the year to go. The day after Thanksgiving!!! May is a good month because all the kids are still in school! Get the 2fer pass and go to California Adventure too.

Anonymous said...

Hubby has been trying to convince me to take a trip with him, just us, to Disneyland for months now.  NO kids?  I don't think I could take the guilt, lol.  He assures me we can handle the guilt and have a great time, too.
I love Disneyland!  I'm sure you will have lots of fun. :)
That is, if you can survive all the busy-ness you have going on before then!  Whew! :p
Anna