Friday, April 22, 2005

~Answering A Question~

Quickly, to answer the question a few people have been asking...

Yes, I will be writing in both journals... I'm "thinking" this will be mostly about my daily life while And One More Thing will be just little stories, laughs, thoughts...

I am not sure yet, but that is what I'm leaning towards... What do you all think?

Catch up more later... Having a day with the kids and Derek... Will write about it later today...

Have a Grrr-eat Friday...

::HUGS::
~Pickle~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have adorable kids. I like the name Zachary. I have 2 kids as well, both girls. A 26 month old and a 6 1/2 month old. Isn't it amazing the difference between one and two children? It seems like I'm forever doing laundry and trying to spend special time with both of them. My two year old, Kimberly, is usually a pretty good helper and is good with her "sissy" but lately she is getting rough with her. Kristine, my 6 month old, is in the "soldier crawl" stage as I like to call it. She gets around but not crawling just yet. lol Well, I hope all is going well with your kids. Anna

Anonymous said...

Have a greeeeaaaattt weekend! :) Mel

Anonymous said...

I vote we go with both journals! You have some good stuff to share, and I don't mind a double dose at all.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea!

Luv~Heather