Thursday, April 28, 2005

~Its T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y~

I'm really liking this CD by Gwen Stefani... It is a Kick-Ass-Girl CD really... A lot of girl power coming through, ya know???  Okay, I'm silly...

Anyways, its Thursday.  It is also my parents 26th wedding anniversary!  So, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad... Congratulations and I love you both :D

I don't know how long of an entry I'm going to get in.  I'm all by myself with both kiddos and Mr. Zachary is taking a nappy-nap.  But since I put on the CD, he is stiring.  I'm guessing he wants to do some dancing with his sissy!

I have some pictures of the kiddos that I'm going to post in the next day or so.  But because Derek has his laptop at work, I can't upload them until I have his comp.  So, I'm guessing Saturday will be the soonest I can get them up.  They are just too cute too!

A few of them are of Rowan 'holding' Zachary, feeding him a bottle and the others are of Zachary laying on his belly doing "push ups".  He is getting so strong and big!  Time is just flying.

Tomorrow is Zachary's neurologist appointment at 10am.  I'm going to be leaving my home around 730am because with traffic and having to 'get there early to fill out paper work', it will give me enough time.  Unfortunetly Derek can't come with me to his appointment so my mom is going to be coming with me.  I'm pretty happy about that because a drive that long (almost 2 hours) can get kinda boring!

Rowan is dancing around and singing to Gwen's "Hollaback Girl"!  It is just too cute and she leaves out the part "its my S**t" because she knows that it is a "bad word" :) Thats my girl!  Haha...

"This S**T is banana's...
B-A-N-A-N-A-S... (this s**t is bananas)"

Hahaha... Okay, I'm outta of it... lol...

Well, I'm going to go catch up on some journals and then head on out to eat my artichoke for dinner...

I'll let you all know how Zach's appointment goes tomorrow...

::HUGS::
~Pickle~

 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA..Leslie and I LOVE that song too!! Lucky for me though we just hear it on the radio and the bad words are cut out..LOL..But she won't say them either!! HAHA...I have taught Leslie that stupid, shut-up, and fat are bad words too..LOL.>Wonder how long that will last!! HAHA!

Good luck on your trip tomorrow..Im glad you have a riding buddy!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to pictures..good luck with dr appt.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, you're all in my prayers.

God Bless
Christy
http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your parents being together all those yrs! Hope  Zachary's appt goes well...Gwen Stefani  rocks! & last but not least..artichokes are reallygoodfor keeping your thyroid working so they say.. too bad I found out a little late..lol* Something in them helpsthe t3 convert to t4..go fig! :) ha ha .. have a good one! :) Mel

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that everything seems to be going good for you and the kiddos. I hope Zachary has a positive Doctors visit. Congratulations on your parents 26th anniversary. Not many celebrate that many years anymore it seems.  I hope to, in another 6 years. Wow I'm old. hehe.

Rowan sounds like she is having fun. Can't hardly wait to see those new pictures.
Take care, and God Bless,
TiasNme2

Anonymous said...

gotta admit, I'm guilty, I love that holla back girl song!! It's so catchy..lol!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

I love Gwen Stefani too.  Hmm...maybe I should buy that CD too.  Hey, if Rowan can sing it, so can I!  <grin>

Let us know about Zach!

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded that song and I personally don't get it!  Bananna's?!  Okay, sure, it's fun to say that in a cheer, so maybe I do get it!  Hee-hee!  Good luck tomorrow with Wacky Zachy's appointment!  I am happy that you will have your Mom with you for the long drive!  Can't wait to hear how it all goes.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Baby Girl 1 (Dawn) has Gwen's new CD and Baby Girl 2 (Sierra) can't get enough of it; she takes after her grandma, hehehe. weee......

((((Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad)))))

Safe trip Pickle, CYA when you get back..

Loves & Hugs,

Barbie @~>~~~

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl"  That's Casey's favorite song.  She doesn't leave the s**t part out though...heeheee

WOW....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your Mom and Dad!  YAY for them!  What's the secret?

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about Zachary's appointment.  I hope it went well!!  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I loveeeee Hollaback girl....it is such a catchy tune...makes ya wanna shake yo bootayyy...hehe  Congrats to your mom and dad... Hugss.. ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I love that Hollaback song too....I bet that Rowan is just the cutest dancing around and singing!
I hope that the appointment went great!
hugs and love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love that she picked up on it to know that she should leave out the dirty word. Umm, they only let you have an ARTICHOKE for lunch? Hmm...


Well I hope it was a good one at least?


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I love the new CD as well.  She's a true individual...just like my Constantine. :(

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!!!  Today is my Father's 60th Birthday..I can't get over it.  He'll always be 35 to me.

~V~

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad ;o)
Can't wait to see those pics...I bet they're just adorable!!
Hope the appt. went well today.
HUgs & Blessings to all you "pickles"
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I'd love to by the Gwen Stefani CD - been too busy with the move to  think of doing any real shopping. :-)  But, it's on my list.  Congrats to your parents - 26 years, they obviously are doing something right! :-)

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

I love that song too!! My daughter and son sing it too when it comes on...how funny! "Hallaback girl"

~Kristin