Monday, April 25, 2005

~Seen This Around~

Doing my ABC's... If you haven't done this yet, try it and leave me your link ;)

A is for Age: 22 (Almost 23- my birthday is May 14th)

B is for Boyfriend: Well, since I'm married... I can only look not touch... haha

C is for Career: Mommy and Pickle Employe - Admid. Asst.

D is for Dad's name: Guy

E is for Essential item to bring to a party: A smile and a veggie plate!

F is for Favorite song at the moment: "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent...lol...

G is for Girlfriend: My should-have-been sister Amy

H is for Hometown: Ceres/Hughson, Ca.

I is for instruments you play: I used to play the flute... not no more

J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Jam- blackberry

K is for Kids: Rowan Catherine Lynn 3 years and Zachary Justice Matthew 2mons 

L is for Living arrangements: In my house with Derek, kids and my parents (for now) not to mention all of our animals

M is for Month you were born: May

N is for Name of your best friend(s): Derek, Amy and my mom

O is for Overnight hospital stays: When I had my kids

P is for Phobia[s]: Ants, lice (eww scratch, scratch) and strangers

Q is for Quote you like: "Live today as if there is no tomorrow"

R is for Relationship that lasted the longest: I'm married :)

S is for Sexual position: Thats for me and Derek to know... lol

T is for Time you wake up: Depends on the kids right now... but for work its 545am

U is for Unique trait: Rasberry birthmark above my booty and my scar above my belly button...

V is for Vegetable you love: Asparagus, zuccini, brussell sprouts, artichokes... ect

W is for Worst habit: I bite my nails

X is for X-rays you've had: Not many... If at all??

Y is for Yummy food you make: Lots...

Z is for Zodiac sign: Tarus... I'm so damn stubborn :)

::Have fun::
~PICKLE~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was really cute Jen and I love your answers!  Happy B-day almost!!  My Courtney turns 5 on May 6th!  Wish I was turning 23... but I tell everyone I'm 28 every year and every year I keep on turning 28 ha ha... but I won't tell how old I really am!  Hugs to you and kiss that darling new baby for me!  Hope you are having a great day.  I'm going off to sew now that I got the hang of my new machine... I have pictures now in my journal of this weekend's project (YAY!!) and it just feels great to do something other than housework and bookkeeping and cooking and all that stuff we busy moms do!!  Stop by if you get a chance and have a great week!!  I know you are just loving that baby and having him home from the hospital!  
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida

Anonymous said...

It's not that we're stubborn..It's just that no one else can REALIZE that we are always right!! UGH...;)..My birthday is May 20th (I'm a geezer though..I'll be 25..lol), and little mans date is probably the 16th, so we'll be having birthday after birthday in j-land next month! ;)

Anonymous said...

You're only 22??  God, I feel so old.  LOL  I'm 29...30 in December.  

Somebody has a birthday coming up!!!!  <grin>

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/


:)

Anonymous said...

we share a common date!! In our house it is a double celebration.
Laura
http://journals.aol.com/nicurnmama/adventuresinjuggling/entries/610

Anonymous said...

Jen, This is neat!  Learned a little more about you!
http://journals.aol.com/cherubhugs/WhisphersFromMe/  Ann

Anonymous said...

this is cool! I think I'll put this in my journal too!....brit

Anonymous said...

this is cool! I think I'll put this in my journal too!....brit

Anonymous said...

That was fun...I did my ABC'S, check them out at http:journals.aol.com/bkuzimthemommy/Bkuzimthemommy/

~Kristin

Anonymous said...

My ABCs
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

This is pretty neat!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

These are great, but I'm too lazy to do them..lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

You Taurus, Me Taurus.

You Blackberry Jam, Me Blackberry Jam.

The rest? hmmm... that's it chick!

Weeee..................