Saturday, April 16, 2005

~Where Does the Time Go~

Hmm, I thought I was doing better, keeping up with my journal and comments and such.  Then when I came to do an entry and saw that my last one was on Wednesday??  "Geeze, Jennifer" I thought... I guess my time is being used elsewhere... lol.

I also feel bad because I'm not commenting like I used to.  Yes, I'm really reading them, its just that I haven't been in the commenting mood.  I don't know why... I do care and can possibly have things to say ;) Its just that by the time that I do get around to reading them, there are lots and lots, and then I'm interupted by one of the kiddos and I can't comment... Its a bummer and I feel bad that I'm not leaving them, when all of you leave them here...

So, I'm going to try to do better... I promise... Just give me some time, okay?

Anyways, enough of my excuses... haha...

Nothing new is really happening.  We all are getting adjusted to the new living arrangement.  It is nice having my parents here.  My mom is truly my best friend, so its nice having her to spend time with and it makes the time go by quicker.  My dad has been away at school for the last week so he is home now.  Rowan just loves having her YaYa and Grandpa here... Sometimes I just want to tell her to relax and they aren't going anywhere for a while because she is always on their coat tails, so to say.  lol.

Thursday my mom and I went to the mall and hit up Victoria's Secret ;D  I spent more money than I wanted, but I truly needed some new stuff that fit!  lol.  Plus, it is always good to spoil yourself.  Haha.

We also went to Target and both purchased Rowan some Princess-type nightgowns.  She just loves frilly nightgows that she can twirl around in... She is too cute!  Sometimes she can be so girlie, it is funny.  Then other times, she is one tough little cookie... Wrestling around with her daddy and everything!!

The Little Man is doing really good.  He is loving all the attention he is getting.  He is also developing a good sleeping pattern at night.  If he is down by 10pm, he is usually waking up around 230-3am wanting something to eat.  I think that is pretty good.  But geeze, the last few nights, he has been peeing soooo much, that I've literally had to change his outfits at least twice during the night.  He'll wake up fussing because he is soaking wet!!

Poor baby boy... I'm even tucking things right and everything and he is still peeing out his diaper!!  I think it is more frustrating to him than me... Because right after he is changed, he is right back to sleep.

Zach also has a great love for food.  I swear, if he isn't sleeping (during the day), he is eating 4 oz every three or so hours.  Now, I've never bottled fed a baby (Rowan was breastfed for a year and went straight to milk) so I don't know if this is a little or a lot... But when I talked to another mother the other day and her 4 month old was just barely taking 4 oz, I was thinking, "wow, is my son a cow or what!!"...

So, who knows.  I guess they'll eat what they want, when they want huh?  Just like an older person... lol.

Speaking of which, Weight Watchers is going well with me.  The last time I checked, I dropped a pound already.  lol... But with this wedding tonight, I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing good or bad by next Tuesday's weigh in... lol.

Thank goodness for Flex Points... haha.

Well, Mr. Zachary is calling for his Mama.  And I really don't have much else to report on!  I hope everyone has a wonderfully fun weekend and I'll be sure to start catching back up with those journals...

::Hugs and Love::
~Pickle~

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well...have a good time at the wedding!!!
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I am still reading everybody's too..sometimes I comment and sometimes I dont....and yeah little Zach is eating pretty healthily (is that even a word?)...anyway, sounds like he is doing well ...very good..prayers do work...love, christie

Anonymous said...

A pickle for your thoughts? What if you don't like pickels? Inflation has gone up, a penny will not do it anymore.
:P

Gabreael
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

Autumn eats 4 ounces every 2 hours (or sometimes less).  She's a little piggy.  She's not quite 5 months old...but we just started her on cereal today.  She wasn't thrilled with it, let me tell ya.  LOL  

But honestly, I don't think 4 ounces every 3 to 4 hours is too much.  Sounds just about right, actually.  Well, at least according to my kids.  =)

Congratulations on the weight loss.  Each little bit helps!

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad for not commenting like you used to.  You've got a lot on your plate right now and your kids and family take priority over commenting in journals.  

I'm so glad Zachary continues to do very well.  I don't remember how much Casey ate at his age.  Since she was a preemie her mouth was too small to latch on.  Geez...that was almost 7 years ago!!  I don't know why I'm trying to remember how much she ate when I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast today..lol

Target has the cutest little girl nighties.  They just have cute everything ;)  I bet Rowan is too cute dancing around.  I got Casey a bunch of clothes there this weekend and I love em!

Luv~Heather