Thursday, April 21, 2005

~What A Change~

What a change it is to be sitting behind a desk again...

I think it will take me a while to get used to it again... And answer phones? 

"Hello??" is that going to work?  Nah, don't think so... ::hehe::

Oh well, I'm good with change... Really :)

Now, Miss Rowan is a different story.  The poor thing thought I was ditching her or something!  She kissed me good-bye and gave me hugs... And then burst into tears!  I felt so bad, but I promised that she could ride her 'honk honk' when I got home, so that took a little bit of the bite out of me leaving...

Hopefully the time I am here will go by with out incident... But I'll let you know later... Because I'm off to work :D

::See Ya::
~Pickle~

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, she misses Mama!  I'm sure she'll adjust fine, with her granparents there and all.

Anonymous said...

I bet it seems weird to go back to work after being off so long.... Sounds like she does miss her momma already....that's so sweet ;o)
HUgs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I think it's harder on the parent knowing that the child is upset when they are leaving to go back to work.  Usually though, once you are not even out of the driveway, the child is just fine!  It's the guilt that you have to live with each day that kills you!  I am glad you were able to get out of the house, even for just a little while.  It makes you appreciate coming home that much more!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awwwhhhhh poor Rowan.  I know that had to have been hard on you too.  She'll adjust soon ;)

Luv~Heather