Saturday, April 30, 2005

~Saturday Morning Quickie~

Okay guys, this will be quick.  Our day/weekend is going to be filled to the brim and I need to get going already and it is only 745am!!!

WTH am I doing up so early on a Saturday???

Anyways, Zachary's appointment went really well yesterday.  The doctor said he looked like a 'normal 2 month old' and had a 'lusty cry' (lol).  He does want to see him come back again in 3 months for more follow up and after that visit, it will be every 6 months until he turns 2.  Argh, I know it is a good reason to go, but part of me just thinks he wants to put his hand in the money bucket too!  Ouch, I know.  But come on, he told us in the hospital that his blood clot will not hinder him and what not... But I guess it is better to be safe than sorry and all I have to do is shell out $10 for the co-pay and that is it.

The drive was really well.  My mom and I went a different way to see how long it would take me to get to work from her new house.  With out going on the freeway there, it would take the same amount of time, if not a little quicker (with out the darn valley fog!).  So, I'm pretty stoked about that one.

This morning, Derek, the kids and I are going to go look at a house that he wants to look at.  I am not hot on the idea, but sometimes you do things for those you love :) lol... He is really interested in it because it is a custom home and right behind his oldest brother's house.  I told him to not get his hopes up, but everyone knows guys... haha.

My grandparents are also coming in this weekend.  They will be here today and tomorrow.  Woo Hoo.  This will be fun.  They are staying at a local hotel because I don't have room in my house :)  So, the next day and a half will be spent visiting them and trying to not go insane with them fighting and what not... long story, for another time!

Okay, that is about all I have to say for now.  I will get the pictures that I've been taking the last few days up pretty soon.  Derek is off today, so I'll be able to get to hiscomputer...

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy your time! 

::Smiles::
~Pickle~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww......

Have Fun, Play Hard...

-Tell Chicken Aunt Barbie would never ever call her a bee sting (brat) *wink*

Weeee.......

Anonymous said...

I love when people come to visit but don't stay in your house!  LOL!  I am so bad, I know, but I'd much rather not have to worry about sleeping arrangements if I don't have to.  I am so happy to hear that Zachary is doing great!!!  Woo-hoo!!!!  Love the "lusty cry" comment, that's our boy!  :)
Hugs and lots of love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad Zachary's check-up went well!

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

OK girl...Let me look into your future if you buy the house behind his borthers..rofl..

I see.....A Playstation 2 partner for your hubby 24/7!! ROFL Can you imagine?!?!..LOL...Hope you like company is all I can say!! HAHA

Hope the visit with the grandparents go well and you have agreat weekend. Its great to hear Zachary is doing great and growing up perfectly..:)

Anonymous said...

I am sooo far behind in journals...I am hoping to get completely caught up with you right now! I hope that your weekend was good, mine was just full of work..ugh.
hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Zachary's appointment went well!  Hope you had a good weekend...not too stressful ;)

Luv~Heather