Thursday, June 3, 2004

Daddy's Girl

So, the above picture is of Princess Rowan... or the new name we have started to call her, "Daddy's Girl".  It seems that since she has hit the age of 2, Princess has been permantely attached to her Daddy's hip.  He doesn't mind of course.  He has been waiting for this day... He used to see her wanting Momma so much, he likes this new wanting of Daddy.

Her being such a Daddy's Girl is how I actually got her to leave her YaYa's and go with me to the grocery store.  She was being totally out of control until I mentioned that Daddy was going to be home and we needed to go to the grocery store to make him dinner... First words out of her mouth were, "Dada home? Dada num-nums?".  Then wham-o... She got dressed so fast yesterday I practically had to race out of the door to catch her!

The hubby requested a "Really Good Dinner" last night... I figured he spent the day working so hard training that I would be a good wife and make him something he really enjoys.  I hadn't made it in a while, so I thought I would whip up a good dinner of Chicken Fried Steak, Mashy Potatos, fresh Green Beans and corn.  Yum Yum... A fav all around.

Nothing much happened last night... Did some packing for Tahoe (1 more day)... And went to bed early early... Gotta go work for the money... TTFN...

No comments: