Thursday, June 17, 2004

Oh I'm of to see Vegas... The wonderful Vegas...

Back to Comic Sans for today... It kinda gives ya that happy and excited feeling!  And thats what today is all about!

Today is one of the last days that our pool will be worked on!  We are having our pebble-tech done today and then tomorrow the workers will come and do an acid wash treatment... And then our pool with be FINALLY done!

We'll actually come home to a finished pool... With water in it and everything!  Since we are leaving for Vegas tonight, my brother will be coming down from UC Davis and staying at our to make sure the pool gets filled up and what not!  Its sad to say, but I'm excited about going to Vegas, but I can't wait to come home and finally use the pool!

Miss Rowan decided that she was going to ham it up for the camera this morning.  I've posted a few of them, along with some pictures of the pool!  Oh, I can't wait.

Oh yes.  Thanks SloMo for my first ever comment!  I'm new to this whole journal thing and just admire all those out there that are better and more interesting than mine (like SloMo's, MT Headed Rambling , A Door To My World) others.  I love reading them and others, and I've finally got up enough guts to post comments :)

Well,  I've gotta go finish getting packed and finish cleaning house.  Yippee!  Hope ya all have a wonderful weekend... I know I will... :)

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posting comments is how you're gonna GET comments, love.  And honestly, I don't know why you would need any courage to do it.  Most people LOVE hearing from their readers.  And there are a lot of people out there who don't get a lot of comments, so it's always nice to let them know you've read what they have to say.  So get busy!

Fun on the pool!!  I'm so jealous!!  And have fun in Vegas!!  :D