Monday, June 28, 2004

How Sweet it Is...

How sweet it is to spend quality time with your child...

Rowan and I spent the last hour in the spa... Her floating around and tempting to swim, while I just watched and enjoyed her presence.

As most parents know, there are days when you can't take anything they hand out and you just want to disappear...

But today was a day that I absolutely enjoyed... Just spending time with the Princess alone is something special... Even if she did ask for her "Dada Home" a few times ;)

I know I should cherish these times and shouldn't let them escape my memory... I'll be sure to try...

Well it is bath time and then it will be time to read "Go, Dog! Go" for the millionth time... Gotta love her trying to read though...

Good Night...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing them down is the best way to keep them.  I've found that when I read some of my personal journals from years ago, I had completely forgotten sooo much of what happened in our daily lives.  I have a horrible memory, so I have to write everything down or I'd lose it.  :(

It sounds like you had a wonderful day with Rowan.  ::smile::

Anonymous said...

I'm so inspired by your love for the Princess. I truly relate to all you say. They're so very sweet at this age. Soak it up!