Wednesday, June 23, 2004

My First Time doing a Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #10: Congratulations! You've been given one million dollars. What would you do with it? But wait! There's more -- seems you've been given two million dollars. Would you do anything different with the second million than you would with the first?

If I was given one million dollors, I would pay off all of my bills... Mortgage, car and credit cards.  These are the things that make us worry the most... So those would be the first to go.  That would leave me around $753,000 to play with.  I would take about $376,000 and put that away in the bank for The Princess' college fund (and wedding, ah!) and for any other kiddies that come along.  Who knows... With the intrest build up, I might make more then enough for cars for them too!  Then with the rest of the money, I'd probably help my parents with their bills so they'd be able to retire happy.

Now, if I were to get another million dollars.... I would probably take a little bit of it and use that money to travel.  I've always wanted to go tour Europe... So thats probably something I'd do!  Then the rest would go in the bank and not be touched for a long, long time.

Thats pretty much how I'd spend the money... But thats just dreaming... If it were true... Who knows what I'd do ;)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just not sure. I'd pay off bills too and travel maybe...and give to my kids. I haven't been able to do this assignment because I'm so indecisive. lol Yours makes so much sense though.

Anonymous said...

Helping people is the best way to make ourselves happy, I agree. But take that European trip. Plan it and do it. Kids can work summers and save for some of their own college. They appreciate college more if they had to earn their seat there. ;-)   Echo