Wednesday, June 30, 2004

One Fun Filled Day

Well!  Yesterday was a pretty full day... Fun, but pretty full and exciting (I'll get to that in a moment)...

Work was blah... Pretty quiet.  Didn't really want to be there, but what are you going to do when you have to make the money, ya know?  So, I left a half hour early to go pick up the Princess...

I was expecting to fine Rowan asleep at her YaYa's.  Well, when I walked in the door, she wasn't asleep and she greeted me with "Hi Mama"!  My mom informed me that she hadn't had an afternoon nap and I was in for a wild ride.  Lol.  And was she right.  As we were trying to get her dressed, she was running around the house singing songs from JoJo's Circus.  Lol... Even when she is acting crazy, I still gotta love her.

So we finally got her dressed and we were off to the grocery store.  I've been doing this new thing were I plan out my meals in advance for the week and try to go to the grocery store only once a week instead of going multiple times during the week.  So we got our meals for the week... Don't have to plan too much since the Daddy will be working for the rest of the week.

We had some friends over last night for some baked chicken, baked potatos and veggies.  Auntie Amy and my friend Nicole and her fiance were all there... We even spent some time in the spa...

SO NOW ON TO THE EXCITING PART....

The Brave One (Princess Rowan) decided she wasn't going to wait for her swim vest before she got in the spa.  She was sitting on the edge and I told her to wait for me to get the vest.  Well, as I was heading back to the spa with her vest, she got this devilish look in her eyes and I told her, "Don't MOVE".  Well, with that, she decided she was going to swim... And pushed off towards the middle of the spa.  So, of course she sinks and there I go jumping in fully clothed.  The funny thing was, when I brought her up (she barely went down) she was smiling!  She didn't care!  Oh, but she cared when I spanked her hinnie and told her she was a bad girl!  Ugh!  That made for an eventful night!

Well, I've actually gotta get some stuff done today ;)  Hope all have a wonderful day!  TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ach!! Scary.  I hope you've made some precautions for her in case she gets into the back without you guys. Kids are so fearless. She's precious.  Poor momma, got all wet in her clothes. LOL