Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Just Another Day

Its just another day at the pickle factory... Everyone is stressed because the State is coming for an inspection... We'll pass, but after they put us through the ringer.  And after everyone in the office goes a little bit coo-coo.

Well, I got a few things done yesterday after work.  I got the bachelorette gift for my friend that I have been pondering over... I didn't want to get anything too naughty.  But then I kept thinking that its a bachelorette party and that I had to get something naughty for her... So I ended up getting her a shot glass shaped as a pee-pee (trying to use proper language), buttons that have a bunch of sayings (like "Bride to Be" and "Buy Me A Shot, I'm Tying The Knot"), a shot glass on a string to wear around her neck that says "Buy Me A Shot, I'm Tying The Knot"... And two naughty things for her and her hubby-to-be... A French Feather Tickler and Body Cream... Yum Yum!  I hope she doesn't get too embarrassed, she is kinda shy about the whole "sex" thing... So hopefully the presents don't push her over the edge ;)

Only 2 days until Tahoe!  Whoo-Hoo...

I also went to Gap yesterday... Spent way too much on too little.  I bought 2 pairs of shpants (cropped pants), both the same size, and two cute shirts.  I tried on a pair of the pants there and loved the way they fit and looked.  So I grabbed a second pair in another color, but then when I tried them on when I got home, they didn't fit!  Same size and supposedly the same color, but they don't fit!!!  What the heck is that???  Ugh!  So now I have to go back and return them and get something else... I'll just find a pair of pants in my size that actually fit well enough.

Ugh Ugh Ugh!

Then I went to the Disney Store.  I could spend so much money at that place... And in fact I did.  I bought the Princess a Christmas present already, a jewelry box that has the Disney princesses in it... Oh So Cute!  Matches her room perfectly!  And another little outfit... Pink with Princess written on it... So cute So cute.

The hubby was busy at home working on our pool!  Yippee~ Soon to be done.  Hopefully by the end of the month we'll be swimming!  So much fun!  I'm glad that he had time off to work on it.  But then of course he had to get his stuff together for training for today.  They were supposed to have a mock-call out for their training... But its a good thing they didn't get called out at like 3am... I would have never been able to go back to sleep!

Well, I've got a million things to do today... Both at work and after... TTFN

No comments: