Monday, June 21, 2004

Just some pics

Its late.  I am not all that tired.  I thought I'd upload some pics and post them while I had the free time.  The Princess is crashed out in the bed... Daddy wore her out good today being out in the heat.  Then her 'auntie' (my bestest bud) came over and when Auntie is over... She is on hyper-drive... Then some time in the spa wore her out some more... So she is asleep and I can get something done ;)

I've posted a few pics (okay, so there are more like 27)... I didn't know what I wanted to put here, so I just put!  I need to learn how to do the lay out better...That way people can see the pics better... Oh well, it will have to be another day and not 1030pm!

There are some pics of the Princess in our luggage... She didn't want us to go... Some pics of Las Vegas and our suite!  Man, that place was awesome!  There are actual pics of my honey and I and our family!

Tango (my honey's partner) and our Lola dog are also featured... So are a few pics of the pool.

Okay, Okay!  I'll do some daylight pics tomorrow!  Promise!

But in the short time that it actually took me to do all of this... I've become tired!  Now its time for me to go crash... Just like our Princess...

Night Night all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a sweet little "Princess" she is. I like the one of her peeking out of the suitcase. It's so funny when they don't think you can see them. When my son was little he use to cover his eyes and think we couldn't see him. Got such a kick out of that.

Wow! I love your style. Las Vegas is gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting my journal. I have another one too but has more "text." ;) I have a little princess right now too...more like boss! We call her "Miss Particular." :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...love Anne Rice...some of the creeeepiest tales I've ever heard. :)