Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Ugh... Ugh... Ugh...

Figured it was time for a different font... I usually like Comic Sans and use it for everything, but today, I just need something different...

Well, the Princess is still sicky.  Still got a stinking summer cold... The poor baby.  She has a runny nose and is just feeling icky.  You know she doesn't feel good when she isn't 'Miss Independent'... She wants to be held and hugged and carried when we went places yesterday.  The poor baby.

This morning on the way to her YaYa's she was just sitting in her car seat... Only every once in a while asking for her "JoJo Circus" CD to be played.  So, I relented... I usually like to listen to my morning talk show... THE FRONTROW MORNING SHOW... But I figured I should try to make my Princess feel better and so I turned it on... And boy, did her eyes light up!  She even started to sing just a little bit... Ah, I miss her so (and I only just left her an hour ago)...

Ugh.  My mom got another Statement for our Vision Care people.  They for some reason don't understand the fact that I got married, changed my name, and are no longer on my parents insurance!  I've called twice and I haven't seem to get anywhere!!!  UGH!  Hello!  You are billing one person for someone else that has a different last name and address.... Geeze, get a clue!!

Our pool equipment is supposedly being set up today!  Yippee.  Its almost done!  Then tomorrow our pebble tech is going to be done.  Man, I can't wait.  I can't wait to just go out and sit in my spa... Not have to worry about bothering anyone to use their pool... I can just go use my own ;)

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TO VEGAS!!!!!!!  We are actually hoping to leave on Thursday night and drive down to Bakersfield (a 3 hour car ride) and stay there... Then wake up Friday morning and continue our trek. 

Well, I've got plenty to do at this busy Pickle plant... Gotta make some extra spending money for the VEGAS trip... TTFN

No comments: