Friday, June 11, 2004

Just One of Them Days...

It was just one of them days today... Had a list of things to do and it seemed like it took ALL DAY LONG to do a few things...

So, instead of my usual sleep in on Friday mornings (remember, I don't work Fridays), my alarm went off at 7:50am to remind me that my Princess had a picture appointment at 10:40am.  Believe me, I really didn't want to wake up!  So I didn't. Lol.  I just wanted to lay in bed... So I did.  I do this often.  Usually my hubby has to nudge me a few times and remind me that I've hit my snooze button 4 times already...

Anyways, so I did eventually get up and get ready... Along with the Princess.  We did make her picture appointment too!  I was getting her pictures done for a Father's Day gift for my hubby and father.  She took pictures in both her Daddy and Grandpa's uniform tops!  She looks too cute!  I'll have to post them on here when I have the time to actually scan them.  Its been a while since we actually had her pictures taken too... Almost 6 months!  Boy, how she changes...

You usually don't notice how much your children change until you put too pictures side by side... Sometimes it breaks your heart at how fast they are growing up!  Two months ago, Rowan couldn't count to three... Now she is counting to 10!  Ugh.  Next thing I know, she'll be starting school.  Ahhhh....

Anyways.... So my day was spent with one of my favorite people!  Walking the mall, waiting for our pictures... We go to The Picture People and it takes them '1 hour' to develope and print the pictures... We spent some money... Of course... Took a little trip through the Baby Gap... Oh no!  Too many cute clothes and not enough money... If you catch my drift!  We finally got our pictures; and after debating on what poses to buy, we bought 3... Then it was off to home, with a stop at the local Mexican eatery to pick up some lunch to go.

Mind you... My intentions for today were to get pictures done and then come home and clean.... Only one part of that happened... And it wasn't the cleaning... So you can imagine what my weekend will be looking like!  Yippee Skippy for me!!

Well, I've gotta go check on the Princess... Make sure her Wiggle movie is over and get her booty to bed... TTFN

No comments: