Thursday, June 3, 2004

Getting Ready and a Visit from "Boo"

Well, I'm trying to get ready to go for my trip to Tahoe... Key word is TRYING.  With the Princess running around applying lotion to herself and the dog bouncing off the walls (ok, not literally)... Its kinda hard to get stuff done.

Not only do I have to get my stuff packed... And for a different climate mind you... Its already in the high 90's here and I have to pack for weather in the mid-70's... But I have to pack for Miss Ro too.  Gotta get her and her stuff together for the weekend at her YaYa and Grandpa's (Daddy has to work this weekend, or he'd be taking care of her). 

And let me tell you!  It doesn't seem like she minds me going either ;)  Spending a weekend at her YaYa's and Grandpa's means she will be waited on hand and foot.  Plus, the Princess knows that her Uncle Boo (my brother) will be home this weekend.  All I've heard out of her today since I picked her up is "Boo Home? Me see Boo?"... She can't wait to see him... I've put a pic of Princess Rowan and her Boo on here... Aren't they sweet together?

Well, I guess I've stalled enough... Gotta get laundry out of the dryer to see what I'll be taking with me!  Have a wonderful weekend to anyone who visits this journal!

TTFN

No comments: