Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm Going To Scream!

Well, it seems like it might be one of those days... You know what I'm talking about.  A day with everything making you irritated.  Ugh. 

We have a problem with the phones, here at the Pickle Plant.  Half of the calls that ring in are dead air when you pick it up... So, its like, you answer, "........ ......., this is Jennifer" and no one answers, you get kinda IRRITATED!!

THEN! Get this... My hubby got a call yesterday afternoon from the people that are supposed to be doing the pebble-tech for our pool.  Well, originally, it was supposed to be done today.  But now its gotta be pushed back until tomorrow!!! Ugh!  So, hopefully they'll be there tomorrow... Cause if they arent, we'll be screwed... Since we are leaving for Vegas tomorrow night!

Oh yeah baby!!  Leaving for VEGAS.... I can't wait!  We are going to have so much fun!  My hubby has never been... So, we'll have to show him a good time ;o)

So, get this.  My daughter learned to pee outside last night.  She was running around butt-nakey playing with the water hose... And all of the sudden she said she had to pee.  So I told her to go... Didn't literally mean for her to go then and there... But she went in the dirt and squated down... And went!  It was so funny...  Her daddy and I weren't mad at all... Actually, we thought it was pretty resourceful!!  Lol.  No more going pee outside when the pool is done though ;o)

Well, I guess it is about time for me to get started on something to do with my actual job... I've been doing nothing but working on my friends bridal shower since I've gotten here at 8am... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL.. kids are so funny.  I once had a cousin who insisted on peeing off his mother's porch. When asked why he always did that, he simply stated that it was "more fun to pee outside."  So there ya go.  LOL  Hope the phone gets fixed and everything gets done with the pool before your vacation. And have fun!!  :D