Thursday, June 24, 2004

Oh So Tired....

Oh I'm so tired.... I could barely get out of bed this morning!  I hit the snooze button a few times this morning and then finally forced myself out of bed!  I rather be in bed right now... Snoozing away.... But I've gotta make some dough, ya know?

We went over to my MIL house yesterday afternoon to go swimming.  My neices (Jess 8 and Sis 11) and my other sister-in-law with her daughter (Morgan 1) were there.... It was a girls day to enjoy the pool and the sun!  We BBQ'ed and enjoyed the water.  And of course the Princess had a wonderful time swimming... ALL OVER THE PLACE!!  Such a good time infact, that when we got home, she crashed on the couch, butt-nakey!  Such a cutie pie!

The hubby had some friends from work over last night... To hang out and drink Car Bombs.  If you don't know what those are, they are a pretty icky drink... You take Guiness Beer and pour some in a glass.  Then you take a shot glass and put half Baileys Irish Cream and half Jameson Whiskey.  You drop the shot in the glass of Guiness and then you slam the whole drink down your throat... UGH!  I've done it twice... And never again ;)

Tonight is going to be a quiet night.  Rowan has gymnastics this evening... Time to get some built up energy out of her!  Then we are going to BBQ some pork strips and sit in the spa.  But for now, I've gotta get to working... TTFN

No comments: