Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Another Day at the Pickle Factory

Well, its back to the ol' Pickle Factory for work... I thought it would be fitting to use Green as my font color today since its our season... Meaning, we are pulling in cucumbers from local growers... So, Green is what I thought I'd use today :)

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day for our family.  We actually got to sleep in yesterday morning and just basically lay around.  The hubby went and worked out and then decided to go and get something to BBQ for lunch.  We had a yummy-yummy pork loin... It was SO good!  We actually had a pretty 'healthy' lunch... Pork, green beans, ceasar salad with low fat dressing, and fresh fruit.  It was a nice lunch... Like I said before, we are stepping over to the healthy lifestyle (again).

Between making lunch and what not, we actually got some swimming in.  The Princess is getting so tan!  Her portugese is definetly coming out in her.  I did some laps... About 20... Trying to get back into my Water Polo days, I guess... It will take some time, but I'm determined.

I'm going to Curves again today.  Gonna do my 30 minute work out and then head over to my weigh-in at Weight Watchers.  See!  I'm back on track!  Of course I've missed more than 3 weigh-ins, so now I've gotta pay the registration fee's all over again... But oh well... Like I said, I'm determined!  So its working out today, tomorrow and Friday.  Monday was messed up because of the holiday... But I'm definetly going to get in there 3 days a week!

Well, I've got to go enter some invoices then work on payroll... Hope all have a wonderful day!  TTFN!

No comments: