Sunday, July 25, 2004

Floors and pretty much a week off....

Well!  I've been gone a while... AGAIN... Our house has been in shambles and our computer hasn't been up... I've also had a few days off of work, since someone had to be home while the floors were being done... So, I've had Journal withdrawls... Lol...

You can imagine what my inbox said when I came on... 65 New Emails... Most of which were other Journalers entries... I like to keep up on some... So I have AOL alert me when they make new entries.

So, I've posted some new pics of our house... Excuse the icky icky pictures of our house before the floor installation... But you'd have to see them to understand why were are SOOO EXCITED!  lol.

There is also a few pics of Rowan and our kitty Stinker sleeping... They decided they were going to take a nap together this evening and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them :)

Well, we have a few more things to do with the house... Bring in some more furniture and what not... Plus, need to give the Princess a bath... She spent most of the day in the pool at the In-laws for a birthday party for her Papa.

Hope all had a wonderful weekend... TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wood floors are GORGEOUS!!!  I have several rooms that I'd eventually like to do wood floors in.  Specifically, I need tile in my kitchen, utility room, and all the bathrooms. Vinyl reeks!  I was further convinced of this fact when J. popped out a kitchen drawer the other day and dented the new floor.  Grrrr.  LOL  Wood looks so rich, so clean.  I'd love to have it in my bedroom and possibly the living room and study.  Sweeet!  Looks great!  Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Sweet little Princess! :) Hey, the floors look nice too! ;)