Thursday, July 15, 2004

One White Tennis Shoe...

So, yesterday was a pretty exciting day...  I had a doctor's appt yesterday afternoon and the hubby and I found out some exciting news...

WE ARE EXPECTING A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!

We are very excited... Yet, very cautious.  Our last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, so this time around we are crossing all fingers and toes.  We are still early in the pregnancy (only about 7 weeks along) so, hopefully, all will be well.  We have another doctor's appt on August 2nd for a second ultra sound... That way it can be checked and make sure all is well... ::keeping fingers crossed::

Anyways.... After our very exciting doctors appointment, I went home to change to go work out with my friend Nicole at Curves.  I got dressed and when I went to find my tennis shoes, I only found one!!  YES!!  Just one of my tennis shoes could be found.  So, the hunny and I turned our house upside down and inside out looking for the second shoe!!

In the end, we did NOT find the other shoe.  Can you believe it?  So, I had to call my friend and tell her that I couldn't go work out because I could only find one of my shoes and I only have one pair of tennis shoes!!  ::UGH::

So I was a lazy butt yesterday.  Didn't do much of nothing :)  Just hung out with the munskin and watched all my shows that I DVR'd from the night before.  I still have to finish watching "The 4400", the new show on USA.  Maybe I'll do that tonight??

Tonight the Princess has gymnastics and then we are having dinner at my parent's house.  Yummy BBQ ribs and fried rice... I love my mom's fried rice.  It is SOO good!  Plus, my brother and his girlfriend will be down from Davis to join us!  So, you know the Robonator will be in Hog-Heaven... Having her YaYa, Grandpa, Boo and Amy there all at the same time... Oh my goodness... She will be happy.

Well, I've gotta go get to working now.... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo! I'd be interested in knowing what the Princess thinks or have you told her? I know when my second child was born (which was a boy) my oldest daughter said, "Mommy, can you put him back in?" She didn't like it she got a brother instead of a sister. So, she prayed to God to bring her a little sister. (I blame her for this till this day!) And lo and behold, 8 months later I was pregnant and had a girl soon after! (concieved with birthcontrol) I only wish she appreciated her sister more now. hahaha I was 24 with three kids and going crazy. I hope it all works out for you!