Tuesday, July 20, 2004

What A Busy Weekend!!

Its been a few days since my last entry... I'd have to say, we've been very busy the last few days...

I'd tell you what I did on Friday, but I've truly forgotten.  Hmm, Hmm... What is wrong with me???

DO know what we did on Saturday.  Saturday was full of Birthday parties.  Honey had dog training all day, so he wasn't able to make our first party.  The first party was for a friends son who was turning 3.  They live in Washington (her hubby is in the Navy) and were down visiting family... So, they threw a little party for her son and we were able to go!  Rowan actually had a good time...

The second party was for my neice's 1st BIRTHDAY!!!  It was really nice.  There was about 30 people there (young and old) and it was Hawaiian style... Too cute!  Miss Morgan, the birthday girl, got spoiled and totally enjoyed herself!  Definetly a great 1st birthday...

Sunday was another busy day... For different reasons though.  The honey and I had to move our furniture out of the house into the garage and backyard... Because we are getting our floors done!!  ::WOO HOO::

So, we spent Sunday cleaning and moving stuff.  My mom and Dad did come over and help move some stuff that was too heavy for me to help move  ::THANKS MOM AND DAD::  Then we had dinner... Fabulous BBQ hamburgers and other goodies that go along perfectly with that :)

We were supposed to have our floors started on Sunday, but they changed the date to Monday and said that they'd be there "first thing in the morning".  HA!!  What a joke is that crap!  Those fools didn't show up to start our floors until oh, um, 12:30pm!!!  Crap Crap Crap!!!  Then, they didn't even have what they needed to do most of it and they left at 4:30pm!  UGH... I'll stop complaining now... Cause I know the floors will eventually get done!!! ::when????::

Well, I've got a bunch of junk to catch up on today... Payroll to enter and what not... Have a nice week all... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady, I'm here catching up!