Friday, July 30, 2004

I'm Sooo Confused!! And Frustrated!!

Okay... I want to start putting pictures in my entry... Like SloMo or the AOL Journal Guy "By The Way".  I've tried to read the directions and find out how to do it... But the more I try and the less that I succeed... I start to get more and more frustrated!!  UGH! UGH! UGH!

Anyways... Since I can't figure out how to do it (maybe its the blonde hair)... I've put some pictures up in the other part ::boo hoo:: 

SO, the pictures are just some random ones that I took of Rowan today.  She decided that she wanted to try to take a nap in Daddy's new Love Sac.  If you haven't seen a Love Sac before, they are kinda like a bean bag... But made of Durafoam!  Oh, so, comfortable!  And expensive!!  Depending on the size of the sac and what kinda of cover you get... You are looking at anywhere from $115-$600!!

Well, Rowan didn't nap in the Love Sac.  But I did campture some pics of her pretending to...  She is just too funny... Always wants to see the pics after you take them... Too smart for a 2 1/2 year old!

Today wasn't a very busy day... Rowan and I had lunch with a friend here at our house... Hot Dogs and Chips... Num Num... Then it was time to fold and do laundry.  Oh! So! Fun!

Tomorrow we are off to see my Grandmother, Rowan's Great-Grandmother.  Rowan is her only great-grandchild (she is 87).  But her and my grandfather are very excited about the new one coming along.  If all goes well with them... In March of 2005, they'll be the proud Great-Grandparents of another baby!  I swear, they treat Rowan a whole lot different than they treated my brother and I... Hmm, could they be doing things different for a reason???

Well, I guess it is about time to head off!  Rowan is asking for dessert and then I'm sure it will be time for a bath!  TTFN

ps. If anyone could possibly help me with the whole picture thing... I would be SOO GREATFUL!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hon, adding big pictures isn't very difficult.  You just have to add them to your ftp space [keyword: my ftp space].  Then, when you add your entry, click the "Add Pictures from Hometown" button.  If you get hung up in AOL's FTP space, let me know.  I can walk you through it.  Good luck!