Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Hmm....

Well, I got an email this morning... A very suprising email in fact.  This is what it said:

Hello!
AOL Keyword:
Journals is considering your AOL Journal, A 'Pickle' For Your Thoughts... , to be highlighted on our main screen in the future.

WOW!  I've only had this Journal up since May and barely 160 visits... And I'm being considered for AOL Journal!  I know it is only a consideration... But still... Too be noticed... What a feeling!

Anywho... I felt like a candle burning at both ends yesterday!  I went straight from work to Curves to work out and then from Curves I went straight to Weight Watchers!  Good news though, I hadn't gained any weight since I left WW and it looks like I'm already becoming a Loser (weight wise that is).

Then it was off to pick up the Princess!  She was still sleeping on the YaYa's couch when I got there at 5pm.  My mom said they had a busy day... Swimming in the pool and what not.  I guess Robo had also helped her Grandpa do some measuring in the back yard for future projects that my parents have... Sure sounds like she had a busy day.

So we were off!  Rowan was asking about her Daddy on the way home so we stopped by his work and gave him hugs and kisses.  Their police station is actually right next door to the main Fire Station... So you could probably imagine how excited Rowan was when she saw that the Fire Trucks were having a bath!  Unfortunetly, her Daddy wasn't able to take her over there to see them... He was getting ready to head out and the Princess was just in a t-shirt and undies ;) Lol.  She SO didn't want to get dressed before we left!  I guess it will be another day when she gets to see the fire trucks... A day that she is actually dressed... ::Lol::

By the time we got home, we were hungry and very much tired!  So, I heated up some hamhock and beans that my mom had made and sent home with me and then we crashed on the couch!  I did do a little house cleaning... key word... Little!  Like I said, I was whopped!!

I have a lot to do today after work too!  Gotta make the weekly run to the grocery store and then actually go home and do some real good cleaning!  ::Ugh::

Well, I have to get working on some stuff... Gotta actually do some work to get a paycheck ;) Jk... Hope all have a Grrr-eat day!  TTFN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They getcha just when you're all relaxed and feeling comfortable with your journal. lol A good choice!