Thursday, July 29, 2004

Happy Birthday AOL Journals...

Well, Happy Birthday AOL Journals... Its been 1 year already.... Congradulations to all that have been with AOL Journals since the beginning... You lucky people, you.

You know, I stumbled along onto AOL Journals on accident... Hmm... Could it be fate???  You know, I've found that writing in my journal helps... Plus, reading other peoples have let me into other peoples lives, beliefs, and ways... All very interesting on its own.  I'd definetly say that SloMo's journal is the one that got me started... Believe me, mine will never be as GREAT as SloMo's... But I guess I'll always try :)

SO!  Happy Birthday AOL Journals... Thanks for the GREAT YEAR!!!

So, yesterday after work, I went to work out... Gotta keep those pregnancy pounds from piling on!  Anywho... I was working out and all of the sudden the lady asked me what my heart rate was.  See, at Curves they make you stop every once in a while and do a ten second count on your heart rate... Then, what ever your number is, you look on a board and you find it in a % and color... They ask you what your color is and your respond (mind you, there are 5-10 other ladies doing this all at the same time).  Well, you usually want to stay in the Yellow and Green ranges... But I guess now, since I'm 'expecting' I have to stay between the Red and Yellow ranges (lower heart rate)... But the thing is... How am I supposed to get a good work out if I'm not in the range where I'm burning calories??? EH, I guess I'll just have to wait and talk to the doctor.

When I got home last night... Dinner was just about ready (Tri-Tip and red potatos that hunny put on the BBQ) and the Hubby had me sign up for a Fantasy Football League, for friends and family... Yeah, I guess I'm a good wife if I'm playing Fantasy Football huh?? ::lol::  After dinner, the hubby went outside to wash his patrol car, and of course, Miss Princess Rowan followed... But that didn't last long because my friend Amy and her boyfriend, 'Duck' (Ro's nickname for him, its really Nick), came over to hang out.  So, you know Miss Rowan can't leave Auntie Amy's side... She sure loves that girl too... Sooo sweet...

So, the guys hung out together and talked Shop (Nick is going to be a firefighter) and Amy and I... oh, don't forget Ro, going back and forth... watched "Amish in the City"... Hmm, yes, it was interesting!  I'm not going to make too many comments or anything... But it was different...

Well, I've still got a stack of invoices to enter... Still trying to catch up... And there isn't much of anything else to report.  Ro has gym tonight... If I can remember, I'm going to take pics and try to post them :)

TTFN... Hope all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now for a girl's night out or party! Make the hubby be the butler all night long! ha!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... you know, there's always this silly little part of me that never believes people when they say I inspired them to start their own journal.  LOL  Who knew senseless hoo-hoo could be so inspiring???  :D

Happy Anniversary to AOL Journals!!!  And we're lucky to have you here, perkysgrl!!  :P