Thursday, July 8, 2004

Nothing Particular

I've put some pictures of The Princess Rowan when she was really young... The first picture was when she was about 3-4 months old and the second was when she was about 7 months old.... She sure was a cutie pie... Um, wait a minute!  She still is :)

Yesterday was such a wasted day... ::UGH::  I didn't go work out because my shoulder was bothering me.  I have an old water polo injury that acts up sometimes when I do too much... And I guess I did too much on Tuesday when I went to Curves!  Oh well... There is always today.

So instead of working out, the Robonator and I went to the grocery store!  Never go to the store when you are hungry!!  You always end up purchasing more than you should!!  I didn't do too bad... But I did find something things in the bags later and I asked myself, "why did I get this??".  Lol.  Rowan even got some goodies into the cart... She got her juice boxes... Which she loves and some snacks... Stuff she doesn't always get.  So I guess I made the Princess happy :)

I was dying from thirst when we left the grocery store, so I decided to stop at Carl's JR for a soda and get Miss Thing a shake (her new fav thing).  Well, I ordered a large diet coke and got Rowan a small vanilla shake!  Let me tell you!! Neither one of those drinks were either Large or Small!!  My large was more like a XX-Large and then Rowan's small shake was more like a Medium/Large!  Can you imagine a 2 year old drinking away at a shake that is half her size (lol, jk).  Yeah, she barely made a dent in it!  I guess next time I'll know not to order those sizes.

We did see her Daddy's car last night though!  It is funny how she can catch a police car out of nowhere and say, "Dada's car".  Well, most of the time it isn't him... But last night, she actually got it right :)  He was at the Staples right next door to Carls Jr. What a cowink-y-dink...  We didn't get to see him though... Don't want to be one of those nosey wifes that have to stop everytime they see their husbands somewhere... But we did call and say hi.

When we got home... It seemed like all we both wanted to do was crash!! So we (I say we like she helped...lol) quickly put away the grocerys and grabbed dinner... A frozen burrito and yogurt for her and a Crab Louie Salad for me... and then we crashed on the couch!!  Hubby was nice enough to clean up the house before he left for work... What a nice Honey!... So we didn't have to worry about cleaning.  ::Yippee Yippee::

Well, I have a bunch of checks to stuff into envelopes!  And it is about time to grab some lunch too... TTFN

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Sorry I haven't been here lately. I had some down time but looks like you and the Princess are doing well! They make everything oversized these days. I can feed my five kids on two value meals from McDonalds..lol Princess is a sweetie both baby and toddler! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of the Princess. Very, very sweet! They grow so fast!