Friday, July 9, 2004

Just an Average Day...

So today was a pretty average day... Of course I was off today, like I am normally on Friday's... But I wasn't able to sleep in as late as I would have liked... ::bummer::

Miss Rowan decided she had enough sleep and woke up about 7:55 this morning.  Eh, it was okay though, my alarm was actually set for 8:15am because I had to get up and be at the gym (Curves) at 9am to meet my friend Nicole to work out.

So... I was up a little earlier than I had hoped, but oh well...

My work out today wasn't as good as the other days.  My mind wasn't really in to it... But I still did it... Thats a good thing right??  ::Nodding my head yes::

Back at home, I was greated by an estatic Rowan... Running all the way down the hallway, screaming, "Mama Home... Mama Home"... That can sure bring a smile to you face :)  I also found my hubby getting ready to go to a funeral...

The funeral was for another police officer's father (and actually the mayor's husband) who had passed away from a motorcycle crash on July 4th.  So, being the really great guy that my husband is (along with other wonderful guys from the PD) he went in support for his fellow officer and the mayor.  He even got dressed up in his suit... Lol... I guess the suit does come in handy every once in a while.

Hubby did bring home lunch for me though :)  He brought home food from the local Sub and Deli... Yummy Yummy.  Just gotta love the turkey and avacado on wheat roll... Of course the Princess got her Peanut Butter Sandwich... Sometimes I wonder if she'd like a spoon to eat the peanut butter out of the jar instead... Wait a minute... I know she does... ::gotta remember to thank the YaYa for that::

Of course the honey is at work tonight... So its just the Robonator and I.  We spent a little time in the spa... Not much since it was so hot outside and then we made dinner (Shake n Bake porkchops and fresh zuccini)... Now its time for us to think about night-night land...

Still can't get over thistiredness... Hmm...

Hope all have a wonderful weekend!!  more later... TTFN

 

 

No comments: