Saturday, July 10, 2004

We are getting floors!!!

We are getting floors!!! Yippee Yippee..

Don't get me wrong... We have floors in our house, but we are getting laminated (faux hard wood) flooring put down!!  I'm so excited!!  We are going on 3 years in this house and between a kid and animals, our carpet has sure taken a beating!!

So, next Sunday, July 18th... We will be getting Mowhawk floors put in.  It will be in our livingroom/diningroom, kitchen, hallway, den and our master bedroom!  Suprisingly, its not all that expensive... Just around $6500 for floors and installation... Oh I can't wait!!  It will be so nice and new... We won't have to worry about being embarrassed about of floors when people come over... ::WOO HOO::

We didn't do much today.  Cleaned house so the guy could come over and take measurements and then had some donuts for breakfast (oh yeah, so not on my diet...)... Then the honey went to fill out the paper work for our floors while the Princess and I took a nap... Ah, what a lazy day ;)

Honey brought home lunch too!  What a guy... Yummy tri-tip sandwiches from a local resturant... Oh so good... Especially with grilled onions... To die for!  Then the Robonator and I went to my sister-in-laws house to swim... Of course the hubby was at work... Gang Detail tonight... More OT (woo hoo $$)... But we sure miss him when he is gone!!

We had a pretty good time swimming... The princess was still kinda tired, so we didn't swim all that long... But now its time for me to find something to feed her... Pancakes sure sound good ;)

Hope all have a great rest of the weekend... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.  Good luck with the floors.  I felt the same way when we got our new carpet years ago.  Almost time for it again LOL!  Thanks for visiting my journal not long ago!  Sonya (MySouthernHome).