Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday, Monday....

Monday, Monday...

Today has been crazy so far!!

I can't seem to catch up on anything from last week!  I have an ever growing pile of invoices that I have to enter and then I have to enter payroll today...

And with last Monday being a Holiday, oh yes, this will be fun.  I have to make sure all employee's here over 90 days get their pay and make sure I don't pay anyone who hasn't been here 90 days... ::UGH::

I did happen to grab a very yummy BLT from the lunch truck that comes every day!  Oh man, so good... And surely not on my diet ::who is surley??::

We are having a very big party tomorrow too!  It is a retirement party for a gentleman that was with our company for 42 years!! Yes, I repeat... 42 years!!  Oh my goodness... That is a VERY long time.

So, tomorrow we are having a mexican food resturant come in and cater the lunch and even a mariachi (sp?) band!! Too funny!

Well, I gotta get back to work... Have a wonderful day all... TTFN

No comments: