Thursday, July 1, 2004

Just A Note...

I just wanted to leave a note about The Princess and The Pool!

After I reread a previous entry, I know it sounds bad that she did "go swimming all by herself"... But we have made precautions about her and the pool!

The Princess can't even go outside by herself.  There is no way that she could open the doors, because we have the doors deadbolted.  You literally have to have a key to open the doors (and she can't get to the key).  Plus, we have childproof things on the handles that she has yet to figure out...

We also have our alarm set that if the doors are opened, they chime and let us know that there has been a door opened in the house...

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are protecting our Princess... And we worry about her around the pool too ;)

Well, the Robonator has gymnastics tonight... A good way to get rid of her pent up energy...

But I gotta go back to work now... TTFN

No comments: