Friday, July 2, 2004

T.G.I.F.

My day started early today... At 7am actually!  No!  I didn't get to sleep in on my day off... but it was for a good reason.  My honey and I got to watch his nieces, while their mom went to work at the Pickle Factory (remember, we work together).

So, I was up at 7am.  Got myself cleaned up and waited for the youngins to arrive.  When they did, I made them some cinnamon rolls and basically let them crash on the couch!  Poor girls, it was too early for them to be up on Summer Vacation.

It was a busy day though.  Between watching the girls, I went to Curves for my second work out ::woo hoo::!  I still like it... Ask me again after my 10th or 11th time there ;)  And then it was time to do laundry and clean house (as much as you can when all 3 of the girls were into everything).

Cleaning house didn't last long... Not with it being 94 degrees outside and all 3 girls being part fish!  So, with that it was time to hit the pool!  As you can see from the pictures, everyone had a blast, even the Lola dog.  Poor Miss Ro got tired though from all the excitement and swimming and had to come in before everyone else... But she still had a good time!

After the girls were picked up, my mom, dad, brother and his gf came over for some swimming and dinner.  DOUBLE SWIM DAY!  So we did a little swimming, not much though and then had some BBQ'ed hamburgers!

With dinner being done, my brother decided that he and his gf were going to play my hubby's Xbox.  And of course, the Princess had to follow her "Boo"... Thats where the other pictures come into play.  Uncle Boo decided he was going to teach Rowan (as much as a 2 year old can catch onto) how to play Xbox :) lol.  Well, she got the idea of pushing the button to make the thing on the TV to shoot!  She even 'beat' her Uncle! lol.  I think he let her... But that shows how much he loves her...

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day!  I am going to work out again, this time at 9am ::shudder::... TOO EARLY... But Curves is only open from 8am-1030am on Saturdays!  Then it is off to the grocery store to pick up some fresh veggies for a veggie platter to take to my parent's house for their Pre-July 4th BBQ.  So!  I've got a very busy weekend ahead of me!

Well, it is time for the Princess to get in the bath.  Hope all have a wonderful Holiday weekend... Have a 'safe and sane' 4th... TTFN

No comments: