Monday, July 26, 2004

Icky Day...

Oh Icky Icky days... Why do they plague me??  Lol.

First of all... Last night, I set my alarm.  I thought I had set it for 5:52am... But when I woke this morning at 6:30am, I found that I had set the alarm for 5:52PM!!!  UGH.  So, I woke with a start... Didn't get to do my ritual of hitting the Snooze button once or twice...

Then... As I was brushing my teeth... I wave of nausea came over me!! Darn Morning Sickness!  ::Yucky::  I couldn't fit it and I ended up with my face in the toliet... Gross Gross... Luckily it was clean.  ::hehe::

So, today was the first day that I actually barfed... At least I held out for 8.5 weeks before it came... LOL.

But, as some people know out there... If morning sickness hits you in the morning, it is going to be with you for the rest of the day... So, I feel very icky today :(

I've been trying to catch up on everything that I wasn't able to accomplish last week with my 1.5 days at work... lol... So, I've been up to my neck in invoices and payroll!  ::woo hoo::

Its back to working out today too... I didn't make it AT ALL last week... So, we are heading back to the gym.  I'm glad too because I'm starting to feel fat!!  Plus, we weigh in on Friday and get measured... Sooooo... Gotta work out before that day!!

Well, I NEED to get back to work!  Hope all have a wonderful weekend... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Been there, done that! Luckily, though, the last one was completely absent of morning sickness. I don't know what happened there. Hope you're doing better. It passes and then you'll feel so good! :)