Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It's A PARTY!!

It's A PARTY!!

We are having a party today... A BIG OL' BASH!!  Tons of yummy mexican food... Chicken fijitas, cheese enchilladas, and chili verde!!  Plus, homemaid tortillas and beans and rice... Oh so good!  Plus, we'll have some really awesome mariachi music ::lol::

My neice is here today at work with her mom.  She is helping blow up balloons and put out tables!  What a big help.  So far, she has only made one balloon explode ;)  Silly girl!

The hubby, Princess and I went to a 'Fijita Feed' last night at a local Mexican resturant!  Double the yummy food in two days... ::woo hoo::  Then it was off for a treat... To Foster Freeze for some Icey Crem (according to Rowan)... I know, I know, not on my diet... But I've been doing good other wise...

That was pretty much it for yesterday... Didn't do anything that was too much fun... I pretty much crashed when I got home.

Well, I've got somethings to do today... Plus it is Weight Watchers Day... Oh yeah... :)  But all I can think about is this yummy food that will be here soon... Yummy Yummy...

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muy bien!