Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It's ONLY Wednesday??

Are you sure it is only Wednesday??  It can't be true... No, No... I need to check the calendar again... Ah, MAN!  It needs to be Thursday... Which means that I wouldn't have to work tomorrow... But NO.  It is only Wednesday.... ::sighs::

The last few days have been pretty icky days for me.  Morning sickness is kicking my butt in the morning and staying with me for the rest of the day... Either with a headache or with nausea.  I haven't been myself.  All I want to do is sleep or eat... Lol.  Depending on my  mood.

Anywho... Off the morning sickness junk.

Princess Rowan and her Daddy had a great time at the movies yesterday!  When she woke from her nap yesterday afternoon, she told me all about 'Spidy Man' and soda and candy and popcorn!!  Daddy said Rowan was a very big girl.  I guess she sat in her own seat (they were way at the top) for about half of the movie... But I guess she got tired of the chair trying to fold up on her, so she moved to her Daddy's lap!!  ::giggles::  She did have to make 2 trips to the potty during the movie.. But who can blame her.. With a 2 year olds bladder and with a soda in it... I'm surprised she didn't go more!!

I was able to get a little kitty-kat nap in yesterday ::woo hoo::... But I did go work out... Good for me!!  I actually felt better after my workout than before.. Hmm, who would have thought... LOL.

The hubby made another delicious dinner last night.  Lemon Garlic chicken on the BBQ, twice baked potatos, and artichokes!!  Oh so good.  And on tonights menu is Tri-Tip and red potatos... I'd have to say that I'm pretty lucky with the fact that I have a WONDERFUL HUSBAND who loves to cook!!  ::Yippee for Me::

Honey did have a friend come over last night to doing some B.S.-ing with.  I'll have to say, they defiently didn't get out of control like last time ;)  Nah, not even close.  Then, we happened to be looking over the fence because a dog was walking by and saw another couple that we know.  The guy works with my Hubby, so they came in and satdown with us and talked for awhile.  Princess Rowan really likes the wife... She is very into her.

Today calls for another day of working out at Curves... Tomorrow is a break since Princess has her gym class.  And hubby might have another friend over tonight... LOL... I don't blame him for having this guy over though.  They've been friends for a couple of years, he was even in our wedding, and he is off to the military again.  Yes, I said again.  He'd been in the military for a while and got out... Then became a police officer... And now he is back to wanting to play war.  Hmm, he and his family will be missed.  Who knows... Maybe the hubby and I (plus the kiddies) will make a trip to North Carolina will be in the future...

Well, I've got some stuff to do!  TTFN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning sickness??  Huh?  Wait!!  You're pregnant???  Did I know you were pregnant???  Is this one of those things that's completely slipped my mind or something I never read or what????  LOL  If so, YAH!!!!  

We're getting a grill soon.  Our old one didn't make the move. And I can't wait because grilling means I get a break from cooking!!  Wooot!  :D

Anonymous said...

Can I come over for dinner sometime? ;)