Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Me So Tired....

I'm so tired this morning...

Honey had some friends over last night and they didn't leave until like 1130pm!!!  ::Ugh::  Mind you... I was in bed at 9pm... But did ya think I got any sleep?  No.  How could I sleep with a bunch of "boys playing outside" in the spa??  Mind you... The spa is a whole 6 feet from our bedroom windows.  And before you ask... Yes, the windows were CLOSED!!

See, I don't mind him having his friends over at all... I happen to enjoy hanging out with him and his buds sometimes too.  But hey, on a Tuesday night? Not a problem... If the friends left at maybe 10pm or something... But when wife's are calling the house at 1045pm looking for their hubby's???  I think that is when it is time to end the party??  And especially when I have to be up at 545am to get ready for work.  ::double ugh::

Oh okay... Now that I have vented....

I do love my husband... Just to clarify :)

Our party at work yesterday was a BIG success.  So much food and so many people.  I don't know if the bosses had a great time since the plant was shut down for about an hour and a half and that means they lost production time... But like we all said in the office... "Oh well.  It was for a good cause"

I didn't work out yesterday... ::bad girl, bad::  But I will be working out today after my doctors appt.  Oh fun... So it will more than likely be working out Wed, Thurs, and Fri this week... I do need to squeeze in a nail repair though too!  Shoot.  I busted a nail yesterday opening a soda can... Just love it when I do that.

Oh!  I had weigh in at WW yesterday.  Good new and bad news... Good news is I didn't gain, the bad news is I only lost 4 ounces... ::BUMMER::  Guess I better start watching my points a little bit better :(

Well, I've gotta go... Got plenty of invoices to enter today... Hopefully I can catch up before I go to my doctors appt at 1230pm.... Have a nice day all... TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know why you were so tired. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering what TTFN means. :)