Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Still No Floors.... :(

Well, we still don't have all of our floors down.  Bummer... The guy that is laying the floors didn't have his partner (which is his son) to help him yesterday.  So, we've only got floors done in the front room/dining room.  And then, it isn't even the whole space that is done... Bummer again...

My wonderfully sweet mother is at my house today watching Princess Rowan.  Honey had to go to training today, so someone needed to be at the house while they work on the floors... ::Thanks Mom::  I'm only working until 12pm today, that way she doesn't have to be at the house alllll daaayyyy lllllloooonnnggg... Plus, I haven't been feeling all that great (icky morning sickness)... So, it will be nice to go home and rest.

So, Daddy has been trying to tell the Princess that she's going to have a little baby sister or brother... We haven't figured out if she gets it.  We tell her there is a baby in mommy's belly and she just looks at us like we are weirdos.  Yet, if you ask her where her baby is, she points to her belly!!  And if you ask her where mommy's baby is she points to my belly... she'll even give it a kiss... lol.  I guess we've got a pretty smart 2 year old on our hands...

Daddy is trying to get her to ask for a brother... lol.  His family is desparate for a boy.  His parents had 3 boys... and out of those 3 boys, 4 GrandDAUGHTERS came along.  So, this is one of their last chances to get a boy... But I know they'll take anything that comes along... All we want is a healthy baby...

Well, I suppose I should go and do some work... Since I am leaving early :)  Have a nice day all... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She'll learn soon enough what it's all about!