Tuesday, February 1, 2005

~How Sweet~

                            babyangelwithflowers.jpg

Well, I just found out that I'm getting a "Suprise" Baby Shower today at work... How awesomely sweet is that?  My mother and sister-in-law have been planning this for a few days I guess...

Even my niece is here, taken the day off of school... She begged and pleaded with her mom (my SIL) to be able to come... Too cute!

I'm really blown away...

I didn't expect this... Lunch and games...

Other ladies from the office are coming too... How fun!!

I'll let you all know how it goes later... But until then, I'm off to finish my work and then have some Baby Shower fun before I leave for my doctor's appt.

::Big Smiles::

*tag from Tag Lounge*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of the ladies!  Enjoy your special occasion, you deserve it!  I'm smiling for you, have fun hun!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!  Oh please tell me  no one made you  all play the darn baby food in the diaper guessing game, that is just so gross! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun!!!!!!!  I am glad you went to work in a better mood today at least so that you can truly enjoy this much deserved baby shower!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

The graphic you have is too adorable. :-)  My husband worked for a pickle plant here in Tacoma for many years. It was bought out and moved. It's kinda nice he doesn't come home smelling of pickles anymore! :-)  Anyway, you have a nice journal here. Also congratulations! A boy due THIS month, just days away now.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting me and leaving a link to your journal as I enjoyed the visit. Hope you have fun at the baby shower today.

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

whooty hooty!
I hope you had a blast!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Pickle~

I'm really about ready to die from this; I'm sooooo excited for you!! Happy Day Indeed!!!!

      *Snap*
                   *Krackle*

                                   *POP!*

You are The Biggest Bestest Brightest Mommy in the World!!

Hugs & Kisses, I Love Love you, @~barbie~>~

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!!!  Hope you get some really good stuff :)

Luv~heather