Sunday, February 13, 2005

~Poophie on Alerts and An Update of Sorts~

                         BearwithGlitterHeart.bmp

*Tag Lounge- Don't know if I've used this one... But its just too darn cute*

Well, I'm just waking up.  Someone please remind me to never get up at 515am when the Hubby comes home to chit-chat with him again!  I swear, I didn't fall back to sleep until around 630am and then sleeping was pretty crappy!  I guess its a better thing that I wasn't up at his usual return time (230am)... But I wish I could have fallen back to sleep quicker...

I'm thinking a nap this afternoon will be in order.  Hopefully I can get the kiddo to lay down with me... Because getting her to nap yesterday wasn't happening and she was a big ol' brat :D

Okay.  So, yesterday I did end up getting cleaned up and heading to the grocery store.  It was pretty busy for a Saturday mid-morning.  I swear... If someone stands right on me again as I'm paying next time I'm in the store, I'm gonna have to say something.  I don't know what the deal has been lately, but every where I go, someone is standing right at my back as I'm trying to pay.  Don't they know it is rude??  Hello!  You are entering my personal space.... And that I don't want them seeing my PIN number or checks???  Argh!!!

No more complaining... SORRY!

SO, I went to the grocery store.  Yippee.  Now I have food in the house.  That is always a good thing.  When I got home from the store, I found myself cleaning house once again.  I did manage to have some lunch with Rowan and the Hubby, before he went to work... But I was basically cleaning.

I swear, laundry never ends in my house and the dust bunnies gather in every corner... Just taunting me!  So, I swept... Swept... And swept some more.  At one point, I turned to the Hubby and said, "Do you realize that I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I'm cleaning this house???"... He looked at me and said, "I was just thinking how great it is that you are still doing stuff like that!  Thank you!"...

Holy Moly... I got a Thank You!!!  (dont worry, I get the Thank You's a lot!) What he doesn't realize that once he goes on his days off this week (starts Tuesday), and when he starts cleaning, is that is when I'm done!  I'm going to lay my butt on the couch and watch him clean... Haha!  I deserve that right?

Anywho...

Princess WhyWhy was in such a mood yesterday.  She didn't get her nap due to people coming and going yesterday, so let me tell you... She wasn't a very happy camper.  Testing is her new thing too.  She'll pretend she doesn't her me (it doesn't fly with the Daddy) and wait until I start in on her to say, "I'm doing it" or "I am!" or give some other random response.  So let me tell you something... She is going to be getting her naps from now on.  No matter who is here or who is coming, she'll be sleeping!  Plus the fact that she was out like a like at 745pm last night tells me she needs them still.

Last night I tried some new soup.  Chicken Tortilla by Wolfgang Puck.  It was pretty good.  I just added some salt (love salt!!) and some Sharp Cheddar cheese and it was pretty tasty.  They were on sale at the grocery store for $.99 so I couldn't pass it up.  I won't be buying them at regular price though... I can't spend almost $3 on a can of soup!  Eww, no way.  SO, if you wanna try something new and its on sale, I recommend that (the Chicken Tortilla) and the Old Country Tomato Basil.  Those are the only two that I've tried... So far.

Today I'm planning on just being quiet.  My body is telling me that I shouldn't be doing too much already this morning.  I just have to try to keep the Princess quiet while Daddy sleeps though... That will be a tough one.  After he is awake, we are going to have linguicia sandwiches and just visit until he is off to work.  Then after he is gone, we will then make our way to my parents house to hang out with them.  I'm hoping it doesn't rain today like they say it might, because Rowan has been dying to ride her bike again!  Taking her out to spend some energry doing that would be a great thing!

Well, it is time for some breakfast.  I'm starving and I need my daily caffine fix!!  Woo Hoo, here comes the Diet Pepsi!  I hope everyone has a great Sunday...

::Hugs::

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your journal made me very hungry today!


Lol at "Princess WhyWhy".

I really like your writing style. You have a way of making the paragraphs fly by so smoothly. Yours is a fun read. Thanks.


Princess WhyWhy   :-D