Wednesday, February 16, 2005

~Tired Girl Today~

 angelbabywithbutterflies.bmp

I'm tired today.  I think I've just done a little too much... LOL.  Who knows... Sleep is coming less and less... And I'm still pushing ahead like I would normally, so, a nap is sounding really good to me right now.

Lets see.  We didn't go shopping yesterday, like I knew we wouldn't.  But thats okay.  The Hubby and I cleaned for a bit after he got home from dog training and then after some lunch, we all took a nap!  Woo Hoo.  Rowan and I got up about an hour and a half... But the Hubby took in some 3 hours of sleep.  Probably a good thing, or I would have been dealing with a big ol' monster!

We didn't do much for the rest of the evening.  The Hubby did go and get some pizza's for dinner... Yum Yum.  I've been wanting pizza... Well, I've been wanting baked potato soup too... But pizza is what we decided would be the easiest on us last night since neither of us wanted to go to the store to get what we needed for the soup...

Oh well.  The pizza was good enough.  Besides the fact that they messed up on my order.  I wanted pan crust on both pizzas, but only got it on one... And because the Hubby picked them up, he didn't realize.  Oh well.  Life goes on... With or without pan crust :)

We just basically hung around last night and watched tv.  I was pretty tired by the time I hit the bed last night... But of course my body wasn't being nice... I was hit with so many hip cramps and I was soooo hot that I ended up back out on the couch.  Anyone know how to stop hip cramps (besides eating banana's?)???  I know how to fix the leg cramps, thank you Barbie, but hip cramps are of a different sort!

This morning, the Hubby had some more dog training... But once he did get home, we were off to Target!  There were so many things on my list to buy that we ended up spending sooo much.  I swear, either we don't buy a thing or buy the whole darn store out!  LOL.

Actually, the things we did buy were pretty much needed.  We picked up Rowan her 'gift from Zachary' with out her noticing... hehe.  We got her a Graco 3-in-1 baby stroller system and then a Graco Baby that sits in a car/booster seat.  She has ruined her old baby stroller, so we thought she'd enjoy something "like Mommy's" to play with after Zach gets here.  This way, when I'm doing something with Zach, she can do it with her baby too!  I'm sure she'll be a very big helper, but there will be times that she won't be able to help, so hopefully having her own baby will come in handy then.

I also picked up some stuff that I'll be needing in the hospital.  You know, like shampoo/conditioner, soaps, lotions and other toiletries for my stay... I'll more than likely be there for three nights total... So, I'll wanna be able to clean up!  Not going to get stinky :)

We did make it down the baby aisle too.  I picked up some binkies (or ruff's as Rowan calls them), a grooming set, and some onesies that I just couldn't pass up because they were too cute.  I also grabbed some wipes that were a pretty good price.  6-72count refills for only $8.50!!  Of course they are the Target brand, but who cares!  We didn't get any diapers though... We will be getting those from Costco after we find out how much Mr. Zachary weighs!!

With Rowan, I ended up taking back about 7 or 8 bags of Newborn diapers because she didn't fit into them... So, we won't be doing that again!  The Hubby will pick up enough of the right size right after he is born and then we'll stock up once I'm ready to make a trip out of the house... Or I can always have him do it or get one of my loving family members to go ;) hehe

Of course there were other things that we purchased from Target to make our bill so high... But nothing too interesting, unless you like hearing about Draino and Toilet Bowl cleaner... lol.  So, thats pretty much our Target trip!

We did go to Jamba Juice afterwards, since it is rightthere and I figured we all could use the healthy vitamins in them.  Miss Rowan enjoyed her "kid" cup... I'm still kinda up in the air if she has another cold or allergies.  She has been sneezing more and has an awful runny nose.  I've been giving her meds, so they seem to be helping... Plus, with the nap she is taking now, I hope she feels better!  She can't be sick too long either... Because she won't be able to come to the hospital to visit us if she is sick!!  And that just won't do!!!

Speaking of the hospital.  I was supposed to go for my Pre-Op appointment/interview on Monday... But the airhead that made my original appointment didn't realize that it is a holiday (Presidents Day) and that the Same Day Surgery center would be closed... Soooo.  I go on Friday for my interview (or so they call it) at 1045am.

Unfortunetly, because my Hubby doesn't know what a Day Off is, he won't be able to go with me.  He is doing more dog training that day, and because he arranged everything between departments, he can't back out!  Thank goodness my Mommy loves me and will come with me :)  And yes, today is his day off too... And he is working tonight!!  Argh... So it is just me and Princess Rowan.

But if you can believe this... He isn't doing a thing tomorrow that has to do with work!  We are still planning on going shopping and having lunch, my Valentine gift for him.  I just don't know when, since he'll probably get home late again tonight (330am!).  I'm thinking it will be an afternoon date... lol.  Oh well... As long as we get to go out, that is all that matters.

I've been working on Rowan's room this afternoon.  It is funny how a three year old can tear up a room sooo quickly!  Plus, she has sooo many clothes in her drawers and closet that she doesn't wear, so I'm cleaning them out.  I filled up a 25gl plastic container with clothes!!  The other container I picked up today will be filled with toys that she doesn't play with... That way I can put those away for a while and then bring them back out later, so she can play with "new" stuff!  LOL.  Some of the stuff that I do have, Zach will be able to play with later on too... So hey, it all works!

I'm just tired.  And my back is killing me from standing up so long trying to clean her room and doing my shopping!  So, I think I'm going to go and sit on the couch and rest while Miss Rowan is taking her nap!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday...

::Smiles and Hugs::

*tag lounge tag*

 

 

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're almost there!  I'm looking forward to hearing all about the delivery, etc. once you get home.  You can do it!  

Anonymous said...

6 more days!! hee hee

I never could find anything to deal with the hip cramps, so if you DO find something let me know! I am like you and once I hit 7 mopnths, I hit the couch! I sleep better, stay cooler, and Ihave the back of the couch to prop my left leg up on to help my back! HA

Sounds like you got lots of goodies at Target...And I plan on doing the same exact thing with Leslie's clothes and toys..That way I can just pull her old toys out for Ty in 6 months, and he'll think it's Christmas! HAHA

Anonymous said...

6 more days and baby Zach will be here!
I am glad that you got all you needed at Target. I don't blame you for not buying diapers.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Less than a week to go now!
I am so excited for you!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing some serious nesting over that way!  I remember doing the same thing right before the birth of all three of my children.  That panic that sets in forces you to get things organized to calm yourself down.  I have a solution to your hip problems . . . have the baby!  LOL!  That will be the only way to help your hips from aching at this point.  Right afterwards you should be fine, so there is something to look forward to other than being able to look at the beautiful baby boy!  I think that is a great idea to buy Rowan a present from Wacky Zachy!  Hopefully it will help the transition for her of become one of two children instead of an only child.  So, tomorrow is the pre-op appointment?!  WOW!  It is coming way too fast for me at least!  I am gonna miss you when you are in the hospital for 3 days!  Now that alerts seem to be working though, hopefully I won't miss the entry announcing Zach's birth!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wish I could tell you how to stop hip cramps.  I dealt with those dreadful cramps until I delivered!  I feel for ya cause I know they HURT!

You made me wanna go shopping...lol  Thanks...my hubby will sooo appreciate you later..heehee

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

GOOD GOD WOMAN!   LOL

Sit back a second, if you will, and look at all the stuff you got done! You have omst certainly earned that nap. you made ma all ashamed: I'm not pregnant or anything, and I didn't accomplish 1/10th of what you did.

I LOVE YOUR JOURNAL, even if I feel lazy after reading it.

Coupla more days!

Anonymous said...

girl, go take a nap! you deserve it!!!  :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl  

Anonymous said...

Counting down the days....hehe...don't have much longer...I love Target...that has to be my fav. store....Walmart is always over crowded..i can't deal with that while i am trying to shop...HA!  The way u have been cleaning lately i am sure ur house is spotless by now....dang wish i had that much energy...and i'm not even pregnant...lol.....Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

So nice you got some rest and baked potato soup sounds absolutely wonderful!!  I think that is a great idea to give Miss Rowan her own babydoll and stroller!!  My Miss Courtney has a stroller and babies and she loves playing with it.  Takes it everywhere!  
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate the "banana" advice abot cramps... sure it works, but I hate bananas!  Try drinking some orange juice with calcium added... It has Potassium like bananas, and calcium too... lack of either in your poor tired body could be causing your hip cramps!

http://journals.aol.com/daneykakes/AnadsJournal