Tuesday, February 1, 2005

~Hitting 10,000 and Ramblings~

                         catbox-goodmorning.gif

                      Isn't this cute?  Thanks to the Tag Lounge for sharing...

Well, I hit 10,000 on my counter sometime last night!  Woo Hoo.  It is really cool to have hit such a mark on my journal... I remember when I was excited about hitting 1500!!  Lol.  Next, I'm determined to hit 20,000... hehe... So, thank you all for visiting and being apart of my journal.  I love all your comments and the fact that you all share in my life... And if you are a 'lurker', leave me a comment and a link (if you have one!) and I'll be sure to visit you!

So, my doctors appt. got canceled yesterday afternoon.  Oh well.  I guess there was some woman that needed the doctor more than me... Lol.  Can't stop a baby from coming and especially via a surgery.  I guess I'll just have to be satisified with going this afternoon instead.  Luckily, I'll still be able to go home and pick up the Hubby and Rowan so they can come with me.  Because of the Hubby's work schedule, it is really hard to have him make the appts with me, so it will be nice to have him there.

I'm kinda curious if I'll be starting my weekly visits after this one.  Saturday, I'll hit my 36th week and they usually have you come in once a week after that... So, I guess I'll find out about that today too.  Only 20 more days until the 22nd... I really can't believe it... Holy cow... here comes the anxiety attack :)

Anywho...

Miss Rowan had gymnastics last night.  She is doing soooo much better and she is truly enjoying it.  I can't believe how much she is excelling.  Last night, she walked backwards on the beam with out falling off!  And she did the monkey bars with little help from her coach... I was sooo proud of her!  Plus, she stares at the girls that run wild like, "What the heck?  Why can't you guys stay still?"... Lol.  It is sooo funny.  I'm very lucky to have such a well-behaved (sometimes) child.  Haha.

She is getting so grown up... For a 3 year old.  Plus, she is getting really excited about her baby brother coming.  She tells us that she wants to rock him and sing, "Over the Rainbow" to him... Just too adorable.  When we lay her down for her nap, she sometimes asks if Zachary will be here afterwards... haha.  I just don't know if she'll be as happy after he is here... Only time with tell.

Hmm, what else can I ramble on and on about?  I really don't know.  Actually, I think I'm going to stop.  Haha.  At least I'm in a better mood today.  Still not feeling all that hot, but I'm surviving...

I've got some work to do.. And because I only have a few more days of work left, I better jump on it!  I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday...

::Smiles and Hugs::

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,  Keep Rowan into gymnastics through the years & she will make it far! I loved it when i was young, that & figure skating!    I have 2 sons, who r 13 & 3!  I had my oldest son in it when he was lil!..lol..now hes in Wrestling this year! Im  think ing about starting a journal also, sometime soon!  Take care..Gin

Anonymous said...

My three year old is in gyumnastics too. She also loves it and is doing well. GOOD luck with yoru appointment today!! DO TELL US what happens.
Jen
http://journals.aol.com/jjsilcocks/ADayInTheLife/

Anonymous said...

Wow, go Rowan!  I can't even walk backwards on the ground never mind on a balance beam!!!  Sounds like this new advanced class is what she really needed to excel!  And, don't worry about Rowan accepting Zachary, she will have no problem with him at all.  Well, at least until he starts to walk!  But, that's another story for another day!  Hope the doc appointment went well!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

HI
I was number 10054 and I have been lurking for a while.
I really enjoy reading your journal.
I can't wait til Zachary gets here.
Here's a link to my journal...
http://journals.aol.com/fasttrack58/FootprintsintheSand/
Linda

Anonymous said...

Its great that you are already well over the 10000 mark. I was excited when I hit mine as well.
I hope that your dr's appt. goes well.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Congrats there Miss Perky One, I canned mine along time ago.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!  10,000!  Awhhh that's soo cute...Rowan wants to rock and sing to her baby brother.  

Luv~Heather