Monday, January 31, 2005

~Darn It~

                       FurryBear.jpg

Darn it...  I had this feeling...

I thought I had a feeling that they'd do this to me...

My doctor's office called my house right at 125pm to cancel my appointment on me...

The Hubby called me right at 128pm to tell me... I was just about out the door.

Oh well, I guess I'm going tomorrow instead of today... And hopefully the Hubby will still be able to make it.

Bummer... But I had this feeling... Weird :D

Have a great afternoon all... I'm outta here...

::Smiles::

*tag provided by Tag Lounge*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww POOP!!!!  I wanted to hear all about Zachary!!!  WAAAHHHH!  Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow!  At least I am not the one pregnant and having to wait a day right?  Still, it just plain stinks!  :(
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

im so sorry that your dr appt fell through...at least u got out of work early! and i am not sure but i think it says 10,000 on your counter...woohoo..congratulations to u...what a great accomplishment...i hope u have a wonderful tuesday...only a couple more days and u are on maternity leave!! how exciting is that!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

MAN...I can't stand when they do that...At least they did call..LOL..Some of them, just have a note on the door AFTER you get there...Sheesh./..And when you cancel, they act like its the end of the world!! HAHA....(((HUGS)))) Hopefully, you can go soon. I remember looking SO forward to those last few trips when I went for Ty..;)

Anonymous said...

I love those gut feelings that I sometimes get...but I don't like the dissapointment that comes along with them sometimes.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!!  I was looking forward to hearing how the baby was doing...dang it!

Luv~Heather